Chapter 31

•Calum's POV•

I paced around wondering when Savannah would finally have the results. Just as I was about to walk over and open the bathroom door, she came out, tears flooding her eyes. I looked at her and stiffened, waiting for her to tell me.

"Cal?" She said, her soft, beautiful voice squeaked.

"Yes love?" I said quietly.

"We're having another baby." She spoke, a smile tearing it's way upon her face.

I ran up to her and pulled her into my arms, spinning around as I cried into her neck. She merely laughed and held onto me, tangling her fingers in my hair.

"Oh my god. I can't believe we're having another baby!" I exclaimed, setting her down on the bed, hovering over top of her.

"I know. I'm just glad you'll be there with me the whole way through." She mumbled.

"Me too. I don't what I would do if I hadn't came back to your house in the summer. Things would be so different right now." I said, allowing myself to roll next to her, keeping my arms around her waist.

"Yeah, but things happened the way they did for a reason. But i couldn't be any happier with how things turned out." She said, sighing.

I pulled myself down so that my face was nuzzled against her tummy.

"Hey little one. I'm your daddy. I already love you so much! I can't wait to meet you." I kissed her shirt and pulled myself back up so that i was facing her.

****

-Savannah's POV-

I let a joyful tear drip down onto my cheek after hearing Calum say such sweet things about the baby. I planted a small peck onto his lips and snuggled closer to his chest, feeling the warmth radiate off of his skin. He held me within his arms, and i slowly began to feel myself slipping away into the darkness.

****

I woke up to a soft nudge against my shoulder, but i kept my eyes closed due to the brightness around me.

"Savannah, the plane landed. Time to get up, love."

I groaned and rolled over, pulling the covers up and over my head, blocking the bright light from my eyes.

"Don't make me take action." he growled in his husky morning voice.

I merely smirked and peeked out from the cover to see a pair of gorgeous brown eyes above me. He was hovering over top of me now, so i pulled the cover back up and attempted to roll again, but the warmth of the blanket was soon ripped away from me, and i was no longer laying on the bed.

Blood began to rush to my head as i was now tipped upside down, moving towards the front of the plane.

"Put me down you big oaf!" I shrieked, now fully awake.

"Nope." he replied, popping the 'p'

"I suggest you put me down right now Calum Thomas Hood, unless you'd like to get puke all over your favorite skinny jeans!" i breathed, pulling a hand to cover my mouth.

Calum quickly set me down, and i ran to the bathroom, feeling lightheaded. I emptied my stomach and then washed my hands. How did i even throw up if i didn't even eat anything? I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my bags, heading off of the airplane, leaving Calum behind me. I wasn't exactly mad, but i also wasn't happy that he could've crushed the baby by slinging me over his shoulder like that.

"Wait up, love!" I heard his footsteps getting closer to me as kept walking at the same pace.

He finally caught up to me and tried to stop me, but i just kept on walking. I could hear him calling me name, but he was the last thought on my mind as my heart stopped. The man i saw before me was someone i hadn't seen in over ten years.

"Dad?"

The man looked at me and his features softened completely and  he stepped towards me. I dropped both of my bags, unable to move. A single tears slipped from beneath my eyes as was now unable to move my legs. I brought my hand to my mouth, and held it there as he pulled me into his arms. I eventually came to my senses and wrapped my arms around him, burying my face into his shoulder.

"You've gotten so big, baby girl. I've missed you and your brothers so much." He choked.

"We've missed you too Dad." I mumbled into his shirt.

"Who's the guy behind you giving me weird looks?" he whispered.

I laughed and pulled away from my father, wiping my eyes and walking over to Calum's side.

"Dad, this is my husband Calum. Cal, this is my dad, Rob." I introduced them as they shook hands.

"Take care of my daughter. Thanks for being here when i wasn't." My father tried to say quietly, but failed since i was able to hear him.

Calum pulled him into a hug, and I tried not to laugh at my father's reaction. He eventually hugged back and Cal murmured something into his ear that I couldn't hear. They pulled apart and patted each other's backs.

Cal walked back over to me and picked up all of our luggage even after I protested.

"So what brings you back to Sydney, dad?" I asked.

"Well I thought I would visit you and the boys. Your mother informed you would be here, so I came. It's been too long." He replied.

"It has. I've missed you." I sighed, adjusting my shoulder bag.

"So what have I missed?" My father asked me.

I looked back at Calum, as he did to me, and we both laughed. Except Cal laughed nervously, I just laughed genuinely. I shook my head to tell Cal I wouldn't include everything.

"Well, you're a grandpa. Willow is almost a year old and I just found out yesterday that I'm expecting another." I replied.

Dad stopped and turned to look at me, then over to Calum, who was biting the inside of his cheeks. I intertwined our fingers to calm him a bit, which seemed to help.

"Congratulations you two! Can I meet her?" Calum relaxed against me and I nodded, giggling.

We piled into my father's car and headed back to Cal's parent's house.

Shit. Mum.

What's she going to say when dad comes back?

This ought to be interesting....

*****
A\N

Hey guys! Another chapter! Savannah's pregnant and she finally reunited with her father after almost a decade!

Enjoy!