Chapter 13

•Calum's POV•

I woke up to find Savannah not in her bunk, but cuddled up next to me in my bunk, with her arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and kissed her forehead. Man, I am really gonna miss this.

"Sav. Your flight leaves in two hours." I said, trying to get her to wake up. She wouldn't budge. This would be fun.

I started to trail kisses up her neck and on her jaw, then her cheek. She smiled but her eyes didn't quite open. Here goes nothing. I stopped for two seconds then leaned into her and lightly pecked her lips. She eyes shot open and I started laughing.

She just continued to look at me with pure shock, which only made me laugh even more.

"Don't look at me like that! You wouldn't wake up, so I did what I had to!" I said.

"You're such an idiot. That doesn't mean you get to kiss me!" She retorted, getting out of the bunk. I rolled my eyes and got up as well.

"I know you liked it." I whispered into her ear as I snaked my arms around her waist.

"Calum, seriously? No. What happened to you? Oh wait nothing. You're still the same jerk that you were to me in high school. Just leave me alone." She said, pulling her bag towards the front of the bus.

I sighed. Great, just what I need, now she hates me again.

*****
•Savannah's POV•

I can't believe he just fucking kissed me! He's such a dick. And to wake me up? What a brilliant idea! Let's just kiss Savannah to wake her up! Note my sarcasm. And to think I was actually starting to warm up to him. To think, I actually fucking thought he had changed! But, no, I was hella wrong.

I grabbed my bags and threw them towards the door. Ignoring the sad-faced Calum, I walked over to Luke, Mike, and Ash's bunks.

"Boys, my flight leaves in an hour or so. Can you please get up so we can all enjoy a nice breakfast together before I leave?" I pleaded.

Each of them groaned and plopped out of bed, slouching, and leisurely walking to the living room. I laughed at how grumpy they were, but I wasn't gonna be leaving without a goodbye from my big brothers! They all sat on the couch, including Calum, and pulled out their phones, probably checking Twitter or Instagram.

I started making eggs, bacon, and toast. Of course, Calum insisted on helping me, even though I told I had it under control, he didn't listen. I sighed, handing him the pan of bacon while I worked on cooking the eggs.

Wow, now we're back where we were when I first came here. I don't want this, dammit! I wanted my children after I was married. I wanted my first time to be special, not something I can't even remember because of how fucking drunk I was! But no, now I'm no longer a virgin, I'm pregnant, and the father is a complete fucking dickhead who doesn't give a damn about anyone besides himself! I would love to stay with them longer, but I'm actually kind of glad I'm leaving now.

I set the eggs on the table, and put the plate of toast there as well, followed by Calum with bacon.

"Food!" I yelled, and then backed up as three 'starving' boys dug into all the food we just made.

"Save some for us too, you pigs!" Calum said, laughing.

"You guys, I'm sorry, but we really gotta get going if I'm gonna catch my flight." I said.

They nodded and scrambled to get actual clothing on, while I sat down on couch. Man, I'm already getting tired. This little girl is really starting to get bigger.

The boys filed out, chuckling. I carefully stood up, and walked over to them.

"What's so funny?" I asked, confused as to what got them all to laugh.