Chapter 17

•Savannah's POV•

My eyes shot open at the sound of Willow crying. I sat up in my bed and looked over at my alarm clock. 4:56 am. I walked to the nursery, but to my surprise, Luke had already beat me there, and was cradling Willow in his arms, swaying around to try and calm her. He noticed I was standing in the doorway.

"Sav. Go back to bed, I got her. Get some sleep." Luke persuaded.

I just shook my head and walked downstairs to make some coffee since I wasn't going to fall back asleep. I heard Luke walking down the stairs, and then he sat down at the island in the kitchen.

"Thank you for that. But I could've gotten her." I said.

"It was no problem. Plus I was already up. I have to pick Calum up at the airport at five thirty." He reassured me.

"Well, here's some coffee for him and you, and don't eat anything yet because I'm making a huge breakfast." I smiled, handing Luke two thermoses full of freshly brewed coffee.

He hugged me and was about to shut the front door behind him before I yelled to him.

"Don't wreck my new car!"

Luke merely chuckled and shook his head, opening the car door and sitting down in the driver's seat. I watched him pull out of the driveway before I closed the door and walked back to the kitchen to start breakfast.

I turned the baby monitor on so I would be able to hear if Willow woke up again. I started cooking French toast, then eggs, bacon, and fruit salad. Damn. I should get some credit for this. I'm a mom, a cook, and eventually I'll have to start work, and then the boys will watch Willow for me. That's a little scary. Four teenage boys watching my baby. They're all goofballs. I shook myself to be rid the thought and continue cooking before I set the house on fire.

It didn't take me long after to finish before I heard crying from the baby monitor. I walked up the stairs and into Willow's room. I picked her up from her crib slowly and sat down on the rocking chair with her in my arms.

"Good morning, baby girl. Are you hungry?" I asked. I walked back downstairs to the kitchen and warmed up a bottle. She drank the whole thing, and then I set her down in her swing. I put the dial to the lowest setting and watched as she fell asleep, swaying with the swing. I turned it off once she was fully sleeping.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out quickly, seeing that I got a message from Luke.

Lucifer- Just pulled in the driveway.

Satan- k. Please be quiet, Willow's sleeping.

Lucifer- Cal's really jumpy and excited.

Satan- alright. Just come inside already. Tell Calum I need to have a talk with him before he gets to see Willow.

No reply. Wow, Luke.

I walked over to the front door and opened it, seeing two smiling boys walk in. I grabbed one of Calum's bags and carried it upstairs, leaving it at the top of the staircase.

"Cal. Can you come up here please?" I asked, leaning over the stair railing. He nodded and quietly walking up the stairs. I pulled him into my room and shut the door.

"So what did you want to talk ab-" I cut him off by squeezing him tightly in my arms. He must have been shocked at first, because it took him a few seconds before he actually hugged me back.

"I'm so sorry. I should've told you earlier. You can hate me as much as you want. But all I want you to know is that I want Willow to have her father. She needs you Calum." I said, burying my face into his chest.