Chapter 29

-Savannah's POV-

Calum grabbed my hand, and we began making our way back up towards the house. The guests made two separate lines and they all had small things in their hands. I think it looked like some sort of seeds or small flower petals, but all I know is that they ended up on top of mine and Cal's heads.

We made it to the limo, which already had our stuff packed up inside. Our parents were there waiting for us. My mum was holding Willow, which i immediately picked up and kissed to death. Cal just laughed and watched as I held her, trying not to cry.

"It's a week Savannah. She'll be okay. She has our parents, Luke, and Mali to look after her." He whispered into my ear.

I nodded gently and gave her to him, then turning to hug my mum. She embraced me tightly, swaying us back and forth like she had always done when I younger.

"You'll always be my baby girl, Savannah Grace. Always, and don't you ever forget that I love you." Mum sobbed on my shoulder. I let out a few short sobs along with her.

"I love you too mum. Always." I replied, choking to get the words out.

We let go of each other and I saw Ben. I wrapped my arms around his tall frame. He reminded me so much of Jack, but we don't talk about him much anymore. I wish he could've been here today, though. I've missed him quite a lot since he left us.

"Be careful, Savy. Stay with him at all times."

"You sound like Mum now!" I whined, my grasp around him loosening. He laughed and rubbed my back.

"I'm just kidding, but please stay safe for me, alright?" he asked softly.

"I will, Benny. I will." I smirked.

He glared straight through me; he hates the nickname I have for him, but hey, what are little sister for besides annoying their older siblings anyways?

He released me and I walked over to where Luke was standing. I could tell he was trying not to cry.

"Come here you dork." I said, opening my arms wide for him.

He quickly pulled me into his arms, snuggling his face into my neck.

"Don't let him push you around. I'll always be here if you need me Savannah. Please don't be anything stupid and take care of yourself." He choked.

"You're the best Luke. I literally owe you the world for all you've done for me. And I can't thank you enough. I love you, Lucifer." I cried, gripping him tighter with my arms.

"I love you too, Satin." I laughed.

I looked up at him and he wiped the tears from beneath my eyes.

"Don't cry Savannah. Cause then I'm gonna cry and big brothers aren't supposed to cry." He whined, his eyes beginning to water.

"You've always been so strong for me, even when you were mean. I know how hard it was for all of us when Jack left and you still stayed strong for me. So thank you for that. Oh, and take care of my kid. Mum and Joy can't do everything." He chuckled as I finished.

I embraced him one last time and walked back over to Calum. He wrapped his arm around me kissed my forehead.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah. I am actually." He said, smiling.

I moved to open the limo door, but Cal stopped me. He opened the door and allowed me to go inside. I blushed and got into the limo, with him close behind.

I sat down on one of the cushioned seats that wasn't covered in our luggage and Cal sat right beside me.

"You should get some rest love. It's going to be bit before we get to where the plane is at."