Chapter 3

•Calum's POV•
I feel so bad for Savannah. I never wanted to hurt her. I really like her, I'm just a horrible person. I don't show feelings very well, but that's beside the obvious. I need to make it up to her, but before that I need to make sure her little bestie keeps her from doing anything to herself until I come up with how I'm gonna make things right with her.

"If you're thinking about apologizing, Calum, it isn't going to work." She stated, flatly if I may add. Tears were forming in my eyes, but I wouldn't allow them to fall. I stood from my seat and walked towards the door, the bell ringing right after I left. I couldn't let her see me like that. In fact, I couldn't let anyone see me like that. So I just decided to skip class for awhile.

•Savannah's POV•
Thank god. The last bell rang for the day. Finally I can just go home and lock myself in my room for the whole flipping weekend. No bullies, no brother, just peace and quiet all to myself. I had gotten so lost in my train of thought that I didn't realize Luke was standing in front of my locker, waiting for me. I glared at him.

"Move." I said coldly.

His expression showed hurt, and in a way I did feel bad, but now he knows what it feels like. He stepped to the side and I grabbed all of my things that I needed to complete over the weekend and slammed the door shut walking away from Luke. He followed after me.

"Savannah, wait." He said softly.

"What?" I replied, turning around.

"I want to talk to you. Can I ride with you?" He asked. Why is he all of a sudden being so nice? Is it because of what I said earlier? I don't know what happened, but whatever I did, I hope something changed for the good.

"Fine. Let's just go." I agreed. I saw a small smile appear on his face.

*****
We got into my car and started to drive off towards our house.

"I wanted to apologize. For everything. And before you say anything, just listen to what I have to say." I nodded and gestured for him to continue while keeping my eyes on the road. "I'm such a shitty brother. I never should've treated you that way or let anyone else treat you in that way either. I don't know why I did any of it, but I'm so sorry Savannah. It hurts me to know what's happened to you. And Calum told me about what happened on the way back from the nurse. I was the one who took you down there. He just followed and then once we got there, he took you from me and carried you in so I wouldn't be overly late from class. And I should've stayed with you, so I'm sorry for that too."

By now, we were already back at the house, parked in the driveway. Tears rolled down my face. I've made that a new freaking hobby lately, haven't I? I planted a kiss on his cheek and hugged him tightly. His arms wrapped around me.

"I forgive you, Luke." I said, smiling. He pulled away from our embrace and smiled widely at me. He was crying now too.

"Why don't we go inside?" He asked. I nodded, grabbed my bag.

******
I sat down on the couch and Luke sat down next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. Then he set his head on mine.

"I love you big bro."

"I love you too Sav." He replied.

"So what do you have planned for the evening?" I asked.

"I was invited to a party. You should come with!" He suggested.

"Um I don't know. Aren't those parties pretty wild?" I said hesitantly.

"Don't worry. I'll be there with you. And I won't get too drunk. Plus if we DO get drunk we can just spend the night." He assured me.

"Alright fine. Lemme go get ready awhile so you won't have to wait on me later." I stood up from the couch and headed upstairs to my room.

What should I wear? Casual? Or a dress and heels? Screw it. I'll just ask Luke.

"Luke! What should I wear tonight?!" I yelled from my door.

"I'm right next to you. You don't have to yell." I chuckled seeing he has already made it to his room.

"Okay. Well what should I wear then?" I asked.

"You should that black dress that you wore to Tammy's graduation party." He replied, walking back into his room.

And if you're wondering, Tammy is our cousin. She just graduated two weeks ago and her party was later that night. I closed my door and went to my closet for the dress. Then I grabbed a pair of black pumps to go with it. I changed and curled my hair in my bathroom. Then I applied a little extra eyeliner and a bit of red lipstick. I walked back downstairs, only to hear voices that didn't belong to my parents and or Luke. There at the bottom of my stairs, stood none other than Michael and Ashton.

"Damn, Savannah. Didn't know you were coming." Michael said, his eyes wide. I rolled my eyes and sat on the last step to put my heels on. I got up and waited for Luke. Eventually, he trotted down the stairs and we headed towards the party.

*********
A\N
Hey guys. So Savannah and Luke made up and now he got her to go to a party with him. But he forgot to mention who's party it was... And he did it on purpose so she would agree to go..... I bet you can guess who's party it is 😏