Chapter 24

•Savannah's POV•
I peeled my eyes open as the light poured into my room. Cal must've left the blinds open. I sat up and found that the other side of the bed was empty. I walked over to Willow's room to find her gone too. They must've gone downstairs already. I make my way downstairs before I hear yelling coming from down the hall.

It was coming from the game room that I allowed Luke to have. I open the door and find all four boys in playing on the Xbox I bought about a month ago. Willow was lying on Calum's chest.

"Savannah!" Michael squealed, running to the doorway and almost tackling me to the floor.

"Hey Mikey. So, I'm guessing I have a lot of explaining to do huh?" I asked. Mike looked at me and nodded along with Ashton.

"Hell yeah." The two said in unison.

I chuckled and sat down by Cal. I took Willow off of his chest and he sat up, focusing on the game with Ashton and Luke. Mike however, was focused on me.

"Okay well, remember that party we all went to at Cal's house?" I asked. He simply nodded and I continued.

"Well I kinda had a few too many drinks and so did Cal, and I don't remember much after that, all I remember is waking up next to him in his room and I quickly left before he woke up. Y'all were passed out on the couch in his living room, so I had to carefully sneak out. Then I started getting all emotional, you know, typical girl hormones, and I went to my friend Quinn's house because I got really sick and threw up. She went with me to get a pregnancy test and I took it and it was positive. Quinn and my mom were the only ones who knew. Then I finally told Luke after I was about three months along. But nobody else knew. Then I went on tour with you guys, which was when I knew y'all were getting suspicious. But then I had gotten into a car accident right after I had gotten home, and they delivered her in the hospital. Calum was of course upset that I hadn't told him I was pregnant, but I lied and said that I didn't know who the father was. Then a nurse came in and asked me what the baby's name was and I said Willow Anne Hood. Then we got into a fight because he really did deserve to know. I was just so scared. Then he ended up coming back and I forgave him." I finished.

"Wow. That's a lot to take in." Mike said, his eyes wide open.

"Yeah. But I can't imagine anything being different than this. I'm blessed to have Calum and Willow a part of my life now." I replied looking over to Calum and back down to Willow.

"You've grown up so much Savannah. I can't imagine how proud your mum is of you." Mike said, pulling me into a side hug.

"Thanks Mike."

I walked over and sat next to Calum on the couch, cradling Willow in my arms. He looked away from the game to glance at me and I kissed his luscious, plump lips. We pulled away, and I rested my head lightly on his shoulder.

They continued to play their little game, and I decided that I was going to get some cleaning done and put Willow down for her nap. I walked upstairs and laid her down in her crib. Then I got to putting away most of the dishes and making everyone's beds and making sure all Calum and I's clothing were put away as well.

Then I went back into the kitchen and thought about what I was going to do for the boys for lunch.

Pizza. Perfect.

I called one of the local pizza shops and ordered three medium pizzas. Then I grabbed my keys and made my way to the front door. I almost walked out before telling the boys that I was leaving. That wouldn't have gone well.

"Boys! I'm leaving to get pizza, I'll be back in ten minutes. Please don't trash my house!" I yelled.

"We won't!" They yelled in unison.

I laughed and closed the front door behind me, walking and getting into my car. I drove to the pizza place and paid for all three of the pizzas, then I went back to my car and and drove back to the house.

I went inside and found all four of the boys sitting on the couch, and they all turned to me and sighed with relief.

"Thank god you're okay!" Calum said, running up to me and pulling me into his arms.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked, quite confused as to why they were all being weird.

"There was a news report that a young woman got kidnapped close to where you were and we tried to call you but we just found your phone on the kitchen counter. We were just scared that something had happened to you." Luke said.

"I must've forgotten to take it with me. I'm sorry for scaring you guys, but on a good note, I have pizza!" I squealed, heading towards the kitchen.

I set the boxes on the island and let the boys have at it.

"Michael wants another slice! Michael wants another slice! Michael another slice! Pizza!" They started chanting, as they all made their way back to the game room. I laughed and followed them.

This is ought to be one dandy fine summer.

*****
A/N
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, this week has been pretty hectic. But here's a new chapter! And I want to thank y'all so much for 700 freaking reads! I can't believe it! So that's one thing I'm thankful for, you guys! Hope y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy!