Chapter 22

•Savannah's POV•

"CALUM WHAT HAPPENED?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs into my phone. My heart dropped. The line went dead.

Luke bolted into my room with a panicked look.

"What's wrong? Where is he?" Luke asked, his face turning pale.

"W-we were t-talking and the next t-thing I know there w-was a loud banging s-sound and he stopped talking and t-then the line went d-dead." I sobbed throwing my phone against the wall.

Luke rushed over to me as I was just about to fall over. I cried into his chest as he held me up. I got out of his arms quickly though.

"Go start my car, I'll grab Willow. We need to get to the hospital, n-now." I sniffles, hurrying to Willow's room while Luke ran downstairs to grab his keys.

I packed a bag of things for Willow, Luke, and I, since I didn't know what the situation was. I carefully placed Willow in her car seat so she wouldn't wake up, then I hurried myself down the stairs and out the door, locking it behind me. I put Willow in the backseat and hopped in shotgun, wincing as I was sure I tore a few stitches.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked, stopping the car at a haunt in the middle of the road.

"I'm fine. Just drive, dammit!" I hissed.

Luke obeyed and drove as fast as he could to get to the hospital. I took a few deep breaths to try and calm myself down, which just made me think more and then I started crying hysterically and ugh. Hormones. Suck.

I pulled myself together enough that by the time we had made it to the hospital, they already, thank the fucking lord, had Calum in a room.

Luke let me go in to see him first, even after I insisted upon him going first since they were closer with each other. Of course, being as stubborn as he is, he argued until he got his way.

I walked in to see him lying on the hospital bed, weak and helpless. I held myself together and only let a few tears slip as I walked over and sat next to him, holding his hand in mine, allowing the tears to drop in his hands.

"Cal. I know you can't quite hear me, baby. But I want you to know that I love you. And that I'm okay with taking the blame for this one, because it was my fault. If I hadn't called you you would've been paying attention to the road and you wouldn't be in here right now, so I'm sorry for this, but please don't leave. Mikey needs you, Ash needs you, Luke needs you, Willow needs you. But most importantly, I need you. I need Cal Pal. I need my fiancé. I need my baby daddy. And I need my best friend. So please don't leave us." I spoke, resting head against his hand.

"I'm not going anywhere." I heard a voice croak. I looked up to see those big brown eyes looking back at me, a weak smile lie upon his hypnotizing, plump lips.

"Calum!" I squealed, jumping up to hug him gently due to all the damage that had been done to him.

He chuckled lightly, wincing. I gasped and moved back from him, calling for a nurse. Luke saw me and I nodded, saying that he was okay. A nurse rushed into the room with some pain medication, and began putting it in through his IV drip, and within a few seconds he relaxed. I let out a sigh of relief and walked back over to him.

"Can you please stop scaring me like that for one day?" I begged and he smiled, remembering not to laugh due to what had just happened.

"I'll try." He replied. I took his hand back in mine once again. I pressed my lips to it and sat back, rubbing my thumb against his skin.

"Someone's waiting to see you." I smirked, almost forgetting that Luke was still waiting in the hallway, probably freaking out.

"Send him in. I'm ready." Calum said like an idiot.

I giggled and walked out of the door, gesturing for Luke to go in. He gently pushed past me and walked into Cal's room, shutting the door quietly behind him. I sat down in the chair and rocked Willow's car seat on the floor with my foot to keep her asleep.

My phone had blown up with Twitter and Instagram notifications. They were all about Calum. I read each tweet, all of them saying how they wished me, the boys, and Cal's parents all the best wishes and prayers. My heart melted as i saw just how wonderful the boys' fans are. Luke came out of room with a bright smile on his face, and i tore my eyes away from my phone to look up.

"Someone wants to see little miss sleepy head instead of his bestie." Luke pouted, walking over to the chair next to mine, sitting down.

I laughed and unstrapped Willow from the seat, picking her up, and cradling her in my arms. She began to cry at the sudden movement disrupting her beauty sleep. I hushed her before walking back into Cal's room.

His face light up so brightly, just at the sight of his daughter. My made my heart melt even more than all those beautiful tweets from the fans. I laid Willow gently on his chest, and he let a tear slip from his eye.

"Cal. You really need to tell me what's wrong." I demanded, grabbing his hand for reassurance.

"I just don't what you guys would've done if I was gone. I can't stand the thought of you being with anyone else, and quite frankly, I cant imagine not being able to see you and Willow everyday." He explained. I wiped the tear off of his cheek and gave him a small peck on his lips.

"You know the doctor said as soon as they finish your stitches later that you can come home?" I smirked. He eyes widened like a little kid on Christmas.

"Really?" He asked. I simply nodded and began playing with his hair.

"I thought you didn't want to marry me after I left. I thought you would've wanted me to leave, and to never have the right to see Willow ever again." He sighed. I immediately pulled my hand back and looked him straight in the eye.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm all in this if you are, baby. I love you so much, and I thought that it was very considerate of you to leave to so you could calm down, but I really wish you had just let me calm you down. I was just so scared that I had lost you. I don't know what I would've done without you to be honest. I wouldn't be okay, that's for sure." I replied.

He didn't reply, but I was okay with that. Right now words didn't matter to me. All that mattered was that Calum was okay. And we were going to be able to eventually get back to normal again in no time.

As a family, of course.

*******
A\N
Aghhhhh. Calum, why. Thanks for the reads you guys. I have more than six hundred now and I'm so happy and thankful for all y'all who're reading the entire thing. Enjoy.