Chapter 25

•Savannah's POV•
^Two months later^

This summer has been amazing. I had all the help I could get from the boys with Willow, and let me tell you, they love her to pieces. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.

Willow is now almost three months old, and damn has she grown. She looks so much like Calum now. We also told Cal's parents about Willow and they were so excited, they wanted us to come back as soon as possible so they could meet her.

As for Calum and I, our wedding is next week, and I couldn't be happier. Everything was falling into place. We decided that we were going to sell our house in America and move back to Australia so that we could be closer to our families, but not until after the wedding.

We were currently packing to go back to Australia for our wedding, and I was so exhausted. I think Calum noticed, too.

"You can go take a nap, love. I'll finish packing." He said.

"I love you, but I can do it." I smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

"You're so stubborn." He huffed.

"But that's why you love me so much!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, yes it is." He replied, snaking his arms around waist, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.

"Baby, not now. I want to get this done." I whined.

Cal turned me around, and kissed me passionately, and everything around us just seemed to disappear. It was just me and him.

He trailed more kisses down my collarbone. Dammit! He knows my weakness!

"Calum!" I moaned.

"Yes baby?" He teased.

Oh I see how it is. Well, two can this game my friend.

I pushed him down on the bed and began sucking on his jaw, leaving small love bites.

"Ugh, Savannah!" He moaned, tangling his hands in my hair.

I pulled away suddenly, smirking. Then I got up from the bed and continued packing my suitcase. I glanced over to Calum who was still laying on the bed, but now he was pouting. I laughed at him and looked back to what I was doing.

"You're no fun!" He whined, getting up and continuing to pack his suitcases as well. I just smiled and packed the last bit of stuff that I needed.

I heard Willow crying, so I walked into her room, and to my surprise, I had beaten the boys to get to her first. I picked her up and placed her on the changing table, and put a fresh nappy or her. Then I proceeded to take her downstairs and grab a bottle. I headed back up to my room and sat swayed with her in my arms as she drank the bottle quickly.

Calum took her from me and burped her. I watched at how content she was with him, and I smiled. If only I was that good with her.

"You're great with Willow, Savannah. You're way better with her than I am. Don't ever think otherwise." Calum said firmly.

Shit.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked, grimacing.

He simply nodded and sat down on the bed next to me. I took Willow from him and laid back carefully. Calum did the same and he wrapped his arms around the both of us and kissed our cheeks.

"My two beautiful girls." He mumbled, cuddling us closer to him.

"My wonderfully talented, sexy, hot, breathtaking fiancé." I replied.

Cal chuckled and released us, helping me up. I began walking down to the kitchen to see what we were having for breakfast, seeing as Michael loved cooking for all of us lately. And to my suspicion, he was already done.