Chapter 39

Calum's POV
"Alright Cal, everything's covered up. She'll never find out anything." Quinn's voice spoke through the speaker of my phone.

Savannah could never know all the terrible things I've done, and I swear I'll take them to my grave.

****
Savannah's POV

My eyes slowly peeled open, and I quickly began to scan my surroundings. I only found Luke playing around with Willow on the floor. I must've passed out on the couch during the movie with him.

"Look, mummy's up!" I gasped, acting surprised as my almost one year-old daughter began crawling over to me.

"How is my beautiful little Willow?" I asked, pulling her onto the couch in front of me.

She made an adorable little gurgling noise as her lips curled into a smile, her hands smacking together. I laughed at her, as did Luke.

"Did Calum come home yet? Or has he decided to stay out all night?" My attention was still on Willow, but I directed my voice at my brother who came to sit on the couch next to me.

"I haven't heard anything from him since he left this morning. I tried calling but he didn't answer. I'm sorry kiddo." I laughed dryly.

"I'm an adult, thank you very much." I stuck my tongue out at him, in which he returned the gesture.

"You actually have two more months until then so shut it," he retorted.

"Oh piss off, it's close enough." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll give you credit, you are more of an adult than i'll ever be."

I smirked and sat up, transferring Willow onto Luke's lap in the process.

"Thank you big brother. I am going to go call my husband, and if he doesn't answer then you and I are going to track his phone and figure out what the hell is going on because he has been hiding something from me that I can't quite put my finger on," I spoke as I stood up from the couch with my phone in my hand.

"Alright, way to have a plan."

I clicked on Calum's contact and rung his phone, placing mine up against my ear to listen. One ring, two, three, and four. I hung up and sighed, calling his phone again. One ring, two, three, and four. I groaned and tried one last time to reach him, but the same outcome was there.

No answer.

"Luke, go start the car please. We're gonna have to find out where he is the hard way." I said as I grabbed Willow to go and change her before we'd leave.

I carefully hurried up the stairs and into my room, kicking the door shut swiftly behind me. I laid Willow down on her changing table and stripped her down to change her nappy. After that I put a new outfit on her and grabbed her travel bag before heading back downstairs and out the front door.

I quickly put Willow in her car seat and found Luke in the driver seat so I sat on the passenger side. I buckled my seatbelt and opened the Find My iPhone app. I had my phone and Calum's phone synced to the program so I clicked on his phone and it gave me the location almost instantly.

"Why the fuck is he at Quinn's house?" I turned to Luke, who's hands gripped the steering wheel as he set off onto the road in the direction of her house.

"I guess we'll find out soon enough." Luke's voice was what scared me the most during this situation; he sounded almost angry?

What did he know that I didn't?

*****
A\N
Hey guys! I'm so so sorry that I haven't updated this story in literally forever, I've just been so freaking busy. Anyway, were coming closer to the end of this story and you know what that means *wink wink*

rach