Main 8 - Sabine

Name: Sabine Marie Nichols

Age: 22

Nicknames: Sab, Sabby, The Bitchiest of All (by her brother)

Gender: Female

Birthday: November 30th

Looks: Sabine has long, wavy black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and fair skin (the only Nordic trait she has. She got her black hair and brown eyes from her Redguard father). She's around 5'8, has a curvy body, and has numerous scars on her body from fights against the Forsworn and her serial killer ex. She normally wears typical mage armor, and can be seen wearing a flower crown and a skull necklace. She also carries a mage's staff when she isn't practicing necromancy.
**Later on, she loses her left arm, and replaces it with a metal prosthetic.**

Likes: Necromancy, exorcisms, studying the undead, reading all types of books, drinking tea, being with her friends

Dislikes: Annoying people, her older brother, the Forsworn, the Silver-Blood family, the corruption of Markarth

Personality: Generally, she's a rather bitchy person. Sabine isn't afraid to curse anyone out, as well as get physical if need be. Deep down inside, she just wants to be accepted despite being what she is. The only time she'll ever smile is if she's around her two best friends (Lillian and Janny), or when she's around the person she loves.

Sexuality: Bisexual (goes both ways)

Other: Sabine was born to a mysterious Redguard man and Nord woman living in the city of Markarth. The youngest of five kids, Sabine almost always lived in the shadows of her older siblings, who were well known for different reasons. Her magical abilities were evident when she was very young - around four years old - but she kept her powers hidden, not wanting to be ripped away from her dysfunctional family. But then, when she was twelve years old, tragedy struck. One of her brothers was killed while in Hammerfell, and her parents were killed by the Forsworn. Since her two eldest sisters were away, she was left in the care of her brother, Jackson, who was five years older than her and slowly becoming unhinged. It reached a point where he became the blinded serial killer known as Eyeless Jack, or EJ for short. Sabine grew to loathe her brother after a while, hating that guards were always on their doorstep. When she was sixteen, she became interested in the art of necromancy, and soon became a budding young necromancer. EJ, of course, didn't approve, but he still cared for her. Sabine soon met EJ's ex, a young girl named Janny. And while she was put off by the girl's kindness at first, she felt a strong urge to protect her from Markarth's corruption. It reached a point where she ended up becoming closer friends with Janny's cousin, Lillian, a cat Faunus and thief.
Concerning the Forsworn, Sabine wishes to see them completely destroyed, seeing as they took her parents away from her. She'll do anything to eradicate them... Even if it means she gets sent into Cidna Mine.
Regarding romance, Sabine had a slightly serious relationship with a man known as Jeff. That is... Until he, too, became a serial killer. She ended up being abused, humiliated repeatedly, and threatened by Jeff. She broke things off with him, and swore she'd never fall in love again... Until she met Lukas Fahnhaelviet. (AbigailOcs)

Quotes: "I'm a bitch. I have every reason to be." "The Forsworn aren't going to take my home away from me. And the Silver-Blood family won't corrupt this city anymore. It's time for change. Cause of change? Me. Sabine Marie Nichols, local necromancer and bitch to all."

Theme Songs:

Carousel by Melanie Martinez

Lose Yourself by Eminem

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up!) By Fall Out Boy