Chapter 19

"Surprise!" Everyone, including Alan, Ava, and Zayn, shouted with big smiles on their faces."

I stood before about fifty people with my jaw dropped and eyes open. I looked over at Harry and he was laughing along with everyone else.

Alan came up to me and kissed my cheek, wishing me a happy birthday before shaking Harry's hand. Ava ran up to me and hugged me, basically pushing me against the door. I haven't seen her in what feels like forever and Zayn walked up to me with his hands in pockets than took them out to hug me.

"Happy birthday, loser." he smiled kissing my cheek. If I was still with Liam and he did that in front of him, he would've knocked him out in a second, but all Harry did was shake his hand and they exchanged some words.

"How?" was all I could say.

"Well, your mother and I have been planning this for weeks, but Harry helped me out and took you for the day." he smiled at us. I turned my head and gave Harry a kiss on the cheek before he grabbed my hand.

"Say hi to your friends." Alan suggested. For about thirty minutes I went around greeting people and thanking them for coming, Harry was by my side the whole time and I couldn't help but to giggle at how annoyed he became with all the bickering and repeated greets.

"That's a lot of damn talking." He sighed shaking his head.

"I know." I laughed.

"Is your cheek alright?" he asked leaning into my ear so I could hear him over the music in the background.

"Yeah, it kind of hurts but I'll be okay."

"Why does it hurt" he asked pulling away from my ear and looking into my eyes.

"People have been kissing my cheek." He looked away from me and scanned the room for a few moments before looking back at me.

"I'm honestly so sorry." The guilt was eating me alive. Every time he apologized I just wanted to grab him and kiss him just to take the frown off of his face, I wanted to tell him and at least get the stress of him thinking it was his fault of his shoulders, but to prevent a huge and dangerous scene I kept my mouth shut.

"Enough apologizing!" I smiled trying to hide my increasing guilt.

"I hurt yo--" Before he could finish I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a hard kiss. His hands wrapped around my lower back and he pressed my stomach against his while my hands remained cupped on his cheeks.

"Shh, just have fun." I whispered against his lips after pulling away.

"Alee!" Ava interrupted. Harry released me from his grip and stepped back while she hugged me again.

"How are you?" Harry asked her.

"I'm great, Harry! How are you?" she smiled.

"I'm fine, thank you. I'll be back." he gave me a half smile and went into the crowd of people.

"You never told me you two were together!" she grabbed my hand and lead me to the couch where we sat side by side.

"I guess I forgot." I smiled childishly. I've been so caught up with Liam and Harry that I forgot to tell Ava that we were going out. I kind of feel bad but it was obviously she didn't mind and was happy.

"So how did it happen?" I explained everything, from Liam and Harry were arguing on the first day to Harry punching Liam and asking me out. She giggled and laughed the whole time, making it somewhat embarrassing for me.

"Awe!" she grabbed my cheeks and pulled as if I were a baby, "that's so cute!"

I flinched and made a "sss" sound before pulling her hands away. My eyes began to water from the intense pain she cause and her smile faded into a frown.