Andrea

(CJ's pov)

So about five minutes ago Kian said his GF was gonna be here and the doorbell just rang. So what did I do...oh yea I ran upstairs and locked my door.so I'm now in my closet huddled in the corner and watching previous O2L videos.

"CJ come downstairs please!",shouts Kian from downstairs.

I know I can't stay up here forever so I got up dusted my self off and slowly made my way downstairs.i made it down and saw a girl with long brown hair was sitting next to Kian holding his hand in hers. I see Dad so I go and sit on his lap.

"Hey CJ this is Andrea",he said.
I shyly waved.

"Well as Ricky said I'm Andrea and I'm Kian's girlfriend ,and what's CJ short for?".

"Cassandra Jane Elissa-Mae June Foyer-Dillion",I said.

"Well that's a pretty name",she said.

From then on the rest of the night me and Andrea have become pretty good friends, I learned just HOW MUCH they are in love.they even have shirts with each others names on them.

Andrea just left so now everyone's watching a movie called Play hard win Big,it's a basketball movie.i was on Connors side with my head on his shoulder and were sharing a blanket.even though we're in California it's freaking cold in the house at night.

We finished the movie and I made Connor be my slave and carry me up to stairs.i got to my room and changed into a hello kitty nightshirt that went to my knees,and a matching pair of shorts, and then some white fuzzy socks.i climbed under the covers and was out,but not before I heard Kian yell.

"AWW FUCK".

HEY GUYS SO IM ECSTATIC FROM SEEING ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS I HAVE ON THIS STORY IT'S AMAZING.THIS GOAL IS 1000 READS, TEN COMMENTS, AND TWENTY VOTES.I WANT TO SEE HPW MANY PEOPLE HAVE MY STORY IN THEIR LIBRARIES SO IF U HAVE MY STORY IN UR LIBRARY COMMENT 'LIBRARY'. THX C YA NEXT UPDATE.