Me

(CJ's pov)

I woke up with an enormous headache, Trevor was right there with a glass of water and some Tylenol,I took them and swallowed them and hugged Trevor.

"What happened",I asked.

"You seized and then fell asleep ",I said.

"Dads gonna be angry with me",I said.

"Why would Ricky be mad",he asked coming to sit behind me he wrapped his arms around my shoulder brotherly of course.

"Because I can't control my freakin seizures its so annoying,it hurts and I can't do anything about it.meds don't work,treatments don't do a thing,and I've been to at least ten different specialists. Nothing works",I rant.

"CJ we WILL solve this i promise okay,it will get better",he said turning me around to face him.

He cupped my cheeks in his hands and kissed my nose.he helped me up, I changed into a white t shirt,red basketball shorts a pair of socks and my black high tops.then I went into Trevor's room and stole his SnapBack.i held his hand as we went downstairs.all the guys were eating except for Sam who was recording,me and Trevor went in the back ground and started tangoing,and sticking our noses in the air and doing fish faces, peach signs,and shaking our buts in the camera.then when Sam didn't notice,Trevor did the one two three fingers.

"WHAT'S UP O2L ",we shouted hen ran into the kitchen.

We got into the kitchen where everybody was eating bacon and eggs.i grabbed some eggs and bacon, and sat in between Kian and JC.they each side hugged me and kissed my head, but not dad he got up and opened his arms.i jumped up and ran into them he caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"I love you dad",I said into his neck.

He put me down and walked over to the table,he said next to JC,then Connor came in and sat next to Kian. we all started eating, until Trevor spoke up.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go get Starbucks, can CJ come with",he asked.

"Okay but how's she gonna get there",said dad.

"I have a skateboard",I said.

"Okay but keep your phone on you and....",I cut him off.

"Dad I got my phone and so does Trevor,plus i kinda know where to kick a guy",I said.

He rolled his eyes,and I ran upstairs and grabbed my board. I grabbed 5$ out of my wallet and I ran downstairs.me and Trevor started down the porch, I set my board down and started off I was in front of Trevor as he was on his rip stick.we made our way down to Starbucks when we were mobbed.literally fans were swarming us and trying to touch Trevor, I popped my board up and took Trevor's hand.he pulled me into the shop and ordered us our drinks, we sat down at a two person table and started to drink.i got an iced Carmel mocha and Trevor got a French vanilla late.

We finished our drinks and started to leave the cafe.on our way out Trevor signed about twenty five thinks like even one girls arm,people theses days are psycho. We got home and went inside all the guys were in the pool, I ran upstairs and got in my suit. I ran down nod cannon balled everyone.yep it's official this is my life.

HEY GUYS THIS GOAL 5 COMMENTS 10 VOTES AND 1000 READS.