Chapter 45. ( Epilogue )

I thank you all for your support, it meant a lot to me. Loves <3

She shifted through the images of the future. Many were of Coraline attempting to escape her grasp. She would be there to prevent all of them. She bore a new title, the guardian of the child of fear. She had given this job to herself and she would make no mistakes. She went further into the future. Isabella was safe, but this peace was not a lasting one. There was a distortion into the future, something she could not foresee. She could not see past this point in time and that had never happened before. This distortion was apparently the turning point in their future. Isabella still needed to be protected at all cost. She was too precious, she was their saviour. She had predicted that future herself. As long as the child was alive, there was hope for an everlasting peace, a world filled with light.

She turned towards Coraline, knowing that the headstrong child was going to try her first attempt.

'Don't even think about it.' She warned, grabbing Coraline's arm and pulling her back.

Grabbing the child's arm gave her a dose of fear, but she was the first vampire, powerful and strong. She had seen the centuries of the past and the many years to come. She knew many fears and conquered them all. There was no fear that could hurt her. Coraline's prison was a solid one, but that was not the problem for the future.

She needed to know what they were up against.

She needed to know how she could protect the child of time.

Do you want a sequel? If you want comment down below to let me know.. Thank you for coming to this journey with me.. Enjoy. ^~^

clariza0809