3. Chapter 3 ( A warm, cold welcome)

Edward pov
Alice was waiting outside of the house together with Jasper.

'Finally!' She yelled excited.

What the hell? Jasper thought.

Apparently Alice hadn't told Jasper about her visions.

Oh my, she is even cuter than in my visions. Can I hold her, Edward? Alice asked Me in her thoughts.

Alice was so excited, she could barely hold herself together.

Please, Edward. Alice asked

I hesitated. I would rather hold on her, but I corrected myself, knowing that was ridiculous.

'You can open you eyes now, Bella.' I told Bella.

She did what she was told and I pointed to Alice.

'This is Alice, my sister.' I said.

'Hello.' Bella said shyly.

How sweet! Alice thought.

Alice held out her arms and Edward placed the child inside them, missing her immediately. What is wrong with him? He hardly knew her.

'Hello sweetie, we are going to be great friends.' Said Alice to Bella.

I saw a vision of the future,where Bella was older and running around with Emmett, laughing and another one where she was walking next to Alice, shopping. It was a wonderful sight. What does it mean? Was Bella going to stay with us or was she going to live somewhere else? Either way, the visions showed they kept in touch with Bella. I watched her and knew he couldn't have any other way. I would watch and protect her, wherever she was. I wasn't paying attention to Jasper's thoughts until they shouted out to me.

Wow, this girl isn't human! Thought Jasper.

He growled suddenly protective of Alice. I immediately ripped Bella from Alice's arms and jumped away from Jasper.

'What?' Alice and Carlisle asked at the same time.

I sat her down on the ground behind him and took a defensive position in front of her. I watched Jasper intently.

Sorry Edward, calm down. I'm not going to hurt the child. It was just the shock. Thought Jasper.

Jasper had already recover from it.

Why is he protecting the child from Jasper? Alice thought.

Alice watched the future and saw everybody relax again. Edward's actions followed the vision by a few seconds. He relaxed his position and picked Bella up. She was shocked, her eyes open with fear.

'Don't be afraid, Bella. Nobody is going to hurt you. Everything is fine.' I told Bella.

I was sorry for overreacting and scaring her. I could hear her heartbeat slowing, while I held her in my arms and I felt better. Alice came close and took Bella from my arms again.

'I don't know what Jazz was thinking, but I'm sure nobody will hurt Bella. You should not overreact, Edward.' Says Alice.

I knew she was right.

Cliffhanger. I'm sorry I know this is short but I will try to make another part 2 for this chapter like the previous chapter. Thanks again for reading my story. Hope u enjoy as much as I do. XD. Let me know in the comments should I delete or continue.. Thx!

#Catch the stars that is always beneath you.
clariza0809.....