1. Chapter 1 ( All alone ) Part 1

Of course, I do not own twilight or the characters from the books. Just lending them. I was having alot of fun reading about little Bella, so I decided to write my own story. I hope u like it.

All alone

It was a day Edward would never forget. They were living in Alaska at the time, only for a few years, when it happened. He was out hunting together with Carlisle, but he had strayed from his father, going out of his way to find the mountain lion he liked so much. He was opening his senses, searching the air around him, when he smelled it. The scent was magnificent. It overwhelmed him. Venom flowed in his mouth and he ran in a vampire speed. He could hardly think. If he could think, he would have realised that there was something strange about the scent.

Within seconds he arrived in a clearing and the only thing that stopped him from killing his prey with the delicious scent was a day of sunlight hitting the exact spot of his prey. His amazement overwhelmed his senses for a moment. It was very cloudy day and the only day of sunlight he had seen all day was shining directly on a bundle lying on the grass. He stopped breathing to clear his head and he stared.

What was it? He suddenly realized that it was no animal he was hunting and he felt ashamed. What was he doing? He took a careful breath and take in the scent again. It was certainly not an animal, but it was a human? He had never smelled a human with this intoxicating smell. He was still in his hunting crouch, when it suddenly moved! He stared into a pair of big brown eyes, wide open with fright. It was lucky he was holding his breath, otherwise he would have bite her, because the little girl he was staring at was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

Her round small face was perfectly balanced and filled with the deepest and biggest brown eyes, a small well-formed nose and a mouth shaped like a rose. Brown golden locks caressed her face like silk. She was so beautiful it was almost too much to look at her, but at the same time it was impossible to look away. He didn't move a muscle, crouched down and staring. the girl watched him too and fear slowly turned in confusion. He searched for her mind, but was completely abashed when he found only silence. Her eyes were deep and filled with emotion. Surely she was thinking something. He searched again and again, but the silence endured.

'Edward! Don't hurt the child!' says Carlisle

Edward was startled by the voice of his father. He had been so engrossed by her silent mind, he had not noticed his father's thoughts. Carlisle rushes to his side and held him back.

' I know she smells good, but she is an innocent human child.' says Edward

Edward shook his head while he broke his hunting crouch.

' She is not.' says Carlise

' What? Don't you smell it, father. Her scent is special.' says Edward

Carlisle breathed in deeply through his nose.

' There is something different about her scent, but you should not harm her.' says Carlisle

Edward might be tempted deeply by her heavenly smell, he knew he would never harm a human, especially a baby. He would never harm her.

' Do you see it?' He asked his father

' Do you mean her beauty? asked Edward

He nodded.

'It is extraordinary, isn't it?' Carlisle said clamly.

Extraordinary was not a word strong enough for a child like her. Edward took a few steps closer and felt Carlisle restrain him.

'I'm not going to hurt her.' Edward said irritated.

Carlisle released him, but stayed close.