2. Chapter 2 ( All alone ) Part 2

I will continue the story at the chapter!!
Edward pov

I said it so softly and fast that she could not hear.

Very possible. The trauma of her parents leaving her alone in a scary place like this, could suppress her memory. Can't you read her thought? Asked Carlisle in his thoughts.

I shook my head.

'I don't know why, but all I get is silence. This has never happen before.' I said very softly.

Strange. I have to think about that.

'What should we do?' I asked.

Edward arched to take her with him, to keep her safely in his arms.

We take her with us for now. What choice do we have? We can't leave her alone in the forest. She won't survive.

Edward agreed most definitely. He kept her securely in his arms while he stood in a clearing. What now? It was a long run from their house and even longer if they have to walk on human speed.

Maybe you can ask her to close her eyes. It might work. He look straight in her eyes.

'We are going to take care of you and I promise we will never hurt you. Do you trust me?' I asked.

Her bright brown eyes widened by surprise.

'You will take me with you?' asked Bella

' Yes.' answered both Carlisle and me.

She chuckled and relief filled her face.

' I trust you.' said Bella to me.

I smiled back.

'Can you close your eyes and keep them closed until I tell u to opened them?' I asked.

She bit her lip for a moment, then she nodded.

'Do you promise to keep your eyes closed?' I asked.

'I promise.' answered Bella.

She closed her eyes and hid her face in the neck again. He tightened his grip around her and nodded to Carlisle. Together they rush into the forest.

Sorry that this chapter is short but I promise to update soon.
Thx for choosing my story. And once again thank you all for reading my book. So comment, vote and share if u like my story.
Catch the stars that is always beneath u
clariza0809