Chapter 34

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Alright everyone, good practice today. We'll meet up tomorrow again and go over everything before Friday's big game"I tell the cheerleading team and dismiss everybody.

"You ready?"Lexi and Lea come up to me with bags in hand, ready to hit the mall. I nod and we all begin to walk towards the football field exit.

I spot Justin on the field, practicing for the big game with his teammates. His teammates chase him as he heads for the goal with the football in his hand.

He stops when he notices me and I wave goodbye. I watch as he tosses the ball to the ground and runs over my way. The football coach yells out his name but he continues to run towards me.

"Justin have you lost your mind?Your practicing, go back on the field. I don't want you to get in trouble with the coach. I was just waving goodbye, there was no reason for you to come over to me"I tell him once he reaches me.

"Well I think you need to learn what a proper goodbye is"He chuckles and pulls me in for a long kiss. I hear Lea and Lexi squeal beside me and the coach still yelling Justin's name.

"You act like your never gonna see me again. Now go!"I shove him back towards the field. He blows a kiss my way before heading back to the field to finish practice.

"You guys are literally goals"Lexi gushes and I roll my eyes. "I always knew that you two would end up together. You never believed me when I told you"Lea tells me and I laugh, remembering all the times she would tell me that me and Justin had chemistry. I was with Brad at the time and I always told her how wrong she was with her stupid theories about me and Justin.

"Come on, let's go"I say and we head to the parking lot. We all get into Lea's car and she drives us to the mall.

When we arrive to the mall, the whole place is packed and it's hard to find parking. Everyone is probably here shopping for prom on Saturday.

"First stop, Forever 21!"Lexi shouts and we all hurry to the huge store.

We head over to the dress rack and pick out a ton of dresses to try on. The thing about me and my friends, is that when we go shopping together, we love trying stuff on, even if we know we aren't gonna buy it.

People look at us like we are crazy as we walk into the dressing rooms with piles of clothes in our hands.

We separate into different changing rooms and each try on a dress.

"Are you guys dressed?"Lea shouts. Me and Lexi shout back a yes.

"Alright, on three we all come out. 1,2,3!"Lexi counts down and we each walk out at the same time.

"Ooh la la"Lexi touches along my dress. "Me? Lea is the one who looks beautiful"I point to her and she laughs.

"Ladies, we all look gaw-geous"Lea speaks with a New Jersey accent and we all laugh.

"I don't know, don't you guys think this dress makes my hips look big?"Lexi asks. "No, you look good"I tell her. "Oh please"She scoffs and I laugh.

We get back into our dressing rooms and all change into different dresses.

"Round two!"Lexi shouts and we all walk out at the same time again.

"Lexi, that dress is so beautiful on you"Lea claps. "You really think so?"She asks and I nod.

"All the boys will beg to dance with you if you go to Prom with that dress"Lea tells her and Lexi smiles.

"Yeah, well I only have my sights on one boy and one boy only"Lexi says and I furrow my eyebrows.