Chapter 26

Justin's P.O.V.

I hold Ariana's hand in mine as we get off the bus. My bag is over my shoulder along with hers for the trip.

"Woah, this place is beautiful"Ariana gasps as we head towards the beach with the rest of the senior class. The beach house is only a few minute walk. I can see it from where I am.

"Hello Santa Monica"I chuckle and Ariana smiles next to me. "We are gonna have so much fun. This is gonna be one of the best weekends ever"She says.

We reach the beach house and all walk in. People begin chattering about the house.

"This place is huge"Ariana gapes at the place. I roll my eyes and take in the huge house as well. "I could definitely live here forever"She gushes next to me.

"Seniors, Quiet down. May I get your attention please!"Mrs. Briar shuts everyone up. Principal Hawkins stands next to her, along with the other eight teachers who came on the trip.

"Tell me why they brought eight teachers again? Like isn't this supposed to be our vacation, not theirs. We already have to see them enough as it is in school. Can't we have one freaking weekend without them?"I whisper to Ariana and she laughs next to me. "They are here for supervision"She says.

"Supervision my ass"I scoff and she laughs even louder. "Justin, Ariana! Quiet!"Mrs. Briar scolds us.

"Now, there are plenty of rooms for everyone here. All of you will be partnered up, girl with girl and boy with boy. There will be no funny business on this trip"Principal Hawkins begins.

"I hope I don't get stuck with some annoying little nerd"I whisper to Ariana and look over at the geek clan.

"Stop, don't be so rude. One day you could be working for those annoying little nerds"She says and I roll my eyes. "As if. I will work for no one but myself"I say and she chuckles again, this time more softly.

"There are rules while we are on this trip. Curfew is eleven o'clock. If we catch you wandering or sneaking around you will be suspended when we get back to school"Principal Hawkins says.

"Not a problem for me. If we get caught, that just means more vacation for us right?"I continue to whisper to Ariana. "Shut up, your gonna get us in trouble"She hits me. I notice Mrs. Briar and our English teacher giving me and Ariana a death stare.

"Tomorrow we will be touring around the city. I expect you all to stay close to the group. Also there will be no PDA on this trip. If I catch you couples all over each other, that will be a week of detention"He says and I roll my eyes again. I will touch and kiss Ariana all I want. I look down at our entwined hands and hold her hand tighter.

"Dinner tonight and for tomorrow is at eight, and the same is for breakfast in the morning. We will most likely go out for lunch tomorrow and Sunday"Principal Hawkins says.

"Since it's only five, you guys can all go unpack and head out to the beach for a few hours. Remember dinner is at eight so don't come late. If you do, than you won't eat"He says next.

"Now, I will call off names and give your assigned partners and room numbers"Mrs. Briar speaks and takes out a clipboard. "Carter and Boyce. You will be in room number one"She begins. "Tracy and Maria, you will be in room.."I tune her voice out.

"Here's your stuff"I hand Ariana her bag. "Thanks for holding it"She says. "Anything for you babe"I quickly kiss her cheek before a teacher sees and starts telling me crap.

"Lexi and Ariana, room number five"Mrs. Briar calls out and I stare at Ariana's shocked face. "You have got to be kidding me"She mumbles under her breath.