Chapter 8

Justin's P.O.V.

"How come you didn't call me at all this weekend?"Nate asks me while we walk down the hallway.

"I was busy with Ariana"I tell him. "Ohh, getting started with the bet already?"He asks.

"Yea, but it may take longer than you think. She won't even talk to me, the only way for us to have a conversation is through texting"I sigh.

"Damn, good luck with that"He says. "But think of what will come out of it, you will get to have sex with the most hottest girl in school"He chuckles.

"You still think she's hot? A lot of people are trash talking her now"I say. "Yea, but she's still hot"He hits my chest and continues laughing.

"Yea"I high five him. "Speaking of Ariana, here she comes"He points to her walking our way in the hallway.

She walks pretty fast, and I soon notice Chloe following behind her.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!"Chloe pulls Ariana's arm, making her turn towards her.

"I saw you staring at my boyfriend. He doesn't love you anymore so stop trying cause your never gonna get him back. You can't give him what he wants!"Chloe yells at her.

Ariana rolls her eyes and tries to keep walking but Chloe stops her again.

"Stay the hell away from Brad understand?"She pushes Ariana's books out of her hands, making them fall to the floor. She stomps away leaving Ariana to pick up the mess. Papers and books are now scattered all over the floor as she tries to pick them all up.

I walk over to her, and bend down, helping her pick up some of her stuff. My hand accidentally touches hers, and she quickly pulls away.

She is still acting weird from yesterday, I can tell. I don't know why she's making a big deal over it. She fell on top of me, and that's it.

Maybe it's the fact that we were close to kissing, but who cares if we did. I wouldn't mind, gets me closer to what I need to achieve here.

"Here you go"I hand her the books and papers as we both stand up. She nods to me, probably saying thank you and quickly walks away.

I sigh as Nate pats my shoulder. "She is totally into you"He chuckles. "Yea right, she won't even look at me"I say.

"Girls do that when they are shy about a guy they like"He says. "How do you know?"I ask. "Dude, I have a sister, I hear her and her friends talk about boys all the time when they come over"He chuckles again.

"Give it some time. You just need to let loose a little. Show her who you really are. Have her begging like most girls in this school"He tells me and I nod. He's probably right, I need to try harder.

I walk into the cafeteria, and head to a table where Nate sits with Mark and Luke.

"Hey"I sit down and take a French fry off of Nate's lunch Tray. "Get your own food"He slaps the French fry out my hand before it reaches my mouth. He moves his tray away from my reach.

"Why don't you go get your own damn food?"He asks. "Not that hungry"I shake my head. "Obviously you are"He eats a French fry, mocking me.

"Anyways, Nate told us that you already started with the bet"Mark speaks. "Umm..yea I did"I nod.

"How's it going?"Luke asks. "Not that great, but I think she's warmed up to me a little bit"I tell him.

"Hopefully she falls for you quickly, cause I so want to see the rest of her life tumble down"Mark laughs.