Chapter 22

Justin's P.O.V.

"Justin what did I tell you about bring sluts over like this one to my house"Richard points to Ariana. Ariana moves closer to me. I can't read her eyes.

"Ariana go inside, I'll deal with this"I tell her. "It's fine, I can stay with you if you-"She begins but I cut her off.

"No! Just go inside now"I feel my fists clenching and unclenching. She can sense my anger already so she does as I say and walks back into the house.

"I think I'm gonna go inside too. Come on Bentley"My mother motions the dog over and he follows her into the house.

"Me and your mother are gone for a night and you've managed to have one of your skimpy little side chicks over and make a huge mess"His eyes are glaring and he's just as mad as me.

"How dare you call Ariana a slut in front of her! This is the second time you've done it!"I'm in his face now.

"I don't care what she is, the point is that she shouldn't be in my house!"He inches closer to me.

"You think just because your getting married to my mom that you can boss me around and make the rules around here. Yes you may have been living here for a year now but that doesn't make this your house! I have been with my mom and taken care of her ever since my father left and ever since you showed up, you think that you can just take over. I'm fucking done with you! You don't own me so stop trying to make rules for me and tell me how to live my life! I'm not your son and you will never and I mean never be a father to me! You may be a father to the new child living inside of my mom but I'm so damn serious, you will never be a father to me in my eyes. Your just another man who will probably leave my mom the second you realize having a child is hard. That's what my father did. What makes you any different huh? It doesn't so leave me the hell alone, stay out of my business and stay out of my life!"I yell at him. He seems shocked and says nothing to me as I storm into my house.

As soon as I walk in, my mom and Ariana stand at the door with mouths open. My mom looks hurt and angry.

Before I can try to say anything to her she walks away, tears in her eyes. She heads upstairs and out of sight.

I don't dare look at Ariana. I'm afraid to see the disappointment or anger in her eyes.

"If you want to leave I understand. I can finish washing up the car and I can take you home"I stare down at the ground.

I feel her hands touch underneath my chin to lift it. My eyes have finally met with hers and to my surprise they aren't angry or upset.

"I want to be wherever you are right now. You need me and if you want to leave and go somewhere private we can"She tells me. There are not enough words to express the amount
of love I have for her.

"Come on"I grab her hand and we both head upstairs to my room. "Grab your stuff. Do you think it's okay if I stay the night at your house?"I ask her.

"Sure but if you sleep with me, my aunt can't know your staying over. Otherwise If she knows, she's probably gonna make you sleep in the guest room"She tells me.

"Well than let's make sure she doesn't find out than"I chuckle and she smiles. She packs up her things and I hand her a few of my clothes to put with hers.

"You know your gonna have to talk with your mom again right? She heard those things you told Richard. You basically made it seem like she was gonna end up a single mom again with no one to lean on and no one to love"Ariana tells me.

"I already talked to her once, I'm not talking to her again. I should remind you the last time you talked to her, she said she would try to see things in my perspective but she hasn't even reached out to me"I tell her.