Chapter 21

Ariana's P.O.V.

Trying to sit in the
Back of his whip
And just cancel my plans
Sweet like candy, but he's such a Man

I write the words in my notebook. The page is still titled moonlight and the other lyric verses I wrote are on the paper.

I haven't been keeping up with my lyric journal and moonlight still isn't finished. This is the longest time I have ever taken to write a song. Maybe it's because my parents being dead has slowed me down. Or maybe it's because of all the distractions in my life. Justin being the main one.

I sit next to him on the bed as he lies down, still sleeping. Little and soft snores come from him as his chest falls up and down. He looks the most peaceful when he's sleeping.

His eyes begin opening and he sleepily looks up at me. I quickly put my notebook away so he doesn't notice.

"Good morning sleeping beauty"I say and kiss his cheek.

"How long have you been awake?"He asks me and yawns. God I love his morning voice. It's very deep and raspy. I have to admit, it's really hot.

"Not long really"I say and he sits up.

"You look really beautiful in the morning"He tells me, making my cheeks heat up like always.

"So what you're saying is that I only look beautiful in the morning and that I look ugly the rest of the day?"I joke. I cross my arms and look away from him.

"Those words never left my mouth and you know that. When I say that you look beautiful in the morning, I mean I like it better when you don't have makeup on your face. You look beautiful just without it"He tells me and unfolds my arms. He turns my face towards his.

"I barely even wear makeup"I say.

"I know, I just wanted you to know that. I wanted you to know that you don't have to try too hard like other girls to impress me. Your perfect just the way you are"He stares deeply into my eyes.

I don't know what he sees in me honestly. I'm not the prettiest girl in the world like he makes it seem. Right now I look terrible like every other girl in the morning. My hair is in a messy bun and I'm sure my breath smells horrible. I seriously need to go brush my teeth.

"I know your overthinking my words Ariana. Don't believe for a second that your not beautiful okay?"He asks, reading my mind. He reaches in for a kiss but I hesitantly push him away.

"What's wrong?"He asks. "It's nothing. It's just that I have bad morning breath that's all. I don't want you to kiss me right now"I turn to leave the bed but Justin pulls me down. My head falls onto his pillows and he hovers over me.

He presses his lips against mine. I try to push him off me but he holds me down tighter, his lips still on me.

"I don't give a fuck if you have bad morning breath"He mutters against my lips and I let a chuckle escape. I kiss him back until we are both out of breath.

"Can I go brush my teeth now?"I ask him and he laughs at me. "Go"He says and gets off of me.

I hop off his bed and quickly grab my toothbrush before I leave his room. I walk into the bathroom and close the door. I grab the toothpaste on the side of the sink and put some on my toothbrush.

I brush my teeth and wash the paste out my mouth. I gurgle my mouth with some more water before turning off the faucet and wiping my mouth.

I take a quick glance at the mirror and look at myself. How can Justin say I look beautiful. God I look terrible.