Chapter 14

Ariana's P.O.V.

I open my eyes to Justin, sleeping right next to me. I widen my eyes and begin breathing fast. What the heck is he doing in my bed?

Than I remember the events of last night. Justin had come here drunk, and had fallen asleep on my bed.

His arms are wrapped around me and it feels good. I stare at his troubled face as he sleeps, his chest falling up and down. He looks so peaceful yet so messed up while he sleeps. God I want to kiss him.

I have to stop this. Ariana stop feeling these feelings! You can't like Justin, you can't fall for him!

I slowly wiggle myself out of his embrace, but he slowly opens his eyes. Crap. I didn't want to wake up him up.

He smiles at me at first but than shoots out of my bed, confusion written all over his face.

"How the hell did I get here? More importantly why am I here?"He asks, panic in his voice. "Did we?"He asks, and I know exactly what he's referring to.

"What the hell Justin? No!"I yell at him, hurt that he would think that.
I would never give myself up to him, he is the last person I would want my innocence given up to.

"Sorry, last night is a blur and I don't know how I got here"He gives a sigh of relief and covers his face with his hands, still confused. "Fuck, I have a headache"He mutters.

"There are two pills for you and some water on the bedside table"I tell him and he immediately grabs the pills, swallowing them down with a big gulp of water.

"What time is it?"He asks, taking another sip of water. I look behind me at my clock and see its 6:30 am. We still have two hours until school starts.

"It's 6:30"I tell him and he eyes me, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Why did you let me sleep in bed with you?"He asks.

"You were drunk. You came here totally out of it and you fell asleep. I had no other choice than to sleep next to you"I explain to him.

"Oh, sorry about that. I Didn't mean to come here unexpectedly"He apologizes, regret all over his face.

"It's fine"I brush it away. "I did want to ask about that bruise above your eye though. Do you remember anything about that?"I ask him, looking at the new bandage I put over his eye. He rubs the area.

"Ummm, sadly yes"He sighs again and sits back on my bed, sadness coming over him.

"What's wrong? What happened?"I sit next to him, worried.

"Richard is what happened"He snaps. "He fucking ruined my life"He says.

"So he's the one who hit you? Why?"I ask.

"Because, I-I hit him first"He admits. "Why?"I ask, still confused.

"M-my mother is p-pregnant and engaged to him"He answers me, and I gasp. What?

"Are you serious?"I ask not believing this.

"Very"He says. "And you know what's funny?"He begins laughing. "That she actually thought I would be happy for her about all of this. Do you know what this means? She's gonna want me to say after high school! She's gonna want me to help her raise that child!"He balls his fists.

"What do you mean?"I ask him.

"I mean that my plan to leave this stupid city is done with. I can't leave her now, pregnant. I know Richard is gonna fuck up big time and leave her, and I'm not that selfish to leave her behind and helpless"He says, his fists still balled up. I place my hand over his to calm him down. He looks down at our hands as I entwine them together.