Chapter 5

Justin's P.O.V.

I walk into the crowded house full of half drunk humans. People are partying and dancing everywhere.

A football is tossed over my head as I go through the crazy and wild house. Girls are rubbing themselves all over guys on the dance floor.

Loud music burst through the speakers, making it hard to hear as I pass the pumped up DJ. People surround him, holding up drinks and dancing even more.

"Justin!"Nate calls out to me, once he spots me in the crowd of dancing people. "What's up bro"I give him a man hug.

"This party is banging"I raise my voice over the loud music. "After this, I hope to be banging Maggie if you know what I mean"He jokes and I chuckle.

"Is she here?"I ask him. "Yea, she's with her lady friends, outside on the balcony. Wanna drink?"He asks. "You know it"I slide my tongue across my lips and move my hands together.

We walk over to the drink bar, where a few guys are yelling, Drink! Drink! To a girl with stumbling feet.

"Two drinks"Nate tells the guy behind the drink bar. He pours us two drinks in red cups.

I bring the cup to my mouth, and can taste the familiar cherry vodka. It burns my throat, but I continue to chug it down anyways.

"Aye, Mark is here tonight. He wants to talk with you about another bet"Nate pats my back.

I haven't done one in almost a month. It's about time he hits me up with another challenge. I need some more money to put in my account. They all think I'm saving up for a nice ass car, but in actuality I'm not.

"Where's he at?"I ask him. "I think he's upstairs, come on, let's go talk with him now"Nate answers me. We both walk up the stairs. We pass an unconscious girl, passed out by the stairs. It's crazy how wasted these people get.

I've only gotten really drunk once, last spring break. Me and Nate had snuck into a Frat party in a University. The party got so wild, the cops came and shut the whole thing down. All I know, is that after that, I woke up on the side of the highway.

We head into a room, where Mark and his sidekick Luke, smoke cigars. There are two girls on their laps, swaddling them. I push the smoke out my face, as soon as I walk in.

"Justin, there you are"Mark almost pushes the girl off his lap. He stands up, and shakes my hand.

"It's nice to see you again Mark"I nod. "Nate told me that you have another bet lined up for me"I tell him.

"Actually I do. This one involves Ariana Grande"He says, and he notices me tense up. "W-what? Ariana?"I ask him.

"Yes, we thought it would be a good opportunity for a bet right now. Everyone now knows that she's a virgin, and we want you to take that away from her. That's the last piece of dignity she has, and it would be super fucking hilarious to see her perfect world crash even more"He chuckles.

"What are you talking about?"I furrow my eyebrows and cross my arms.

"I'm talking about how her life is a wreck right now. She just lost her parents. And she lost her boyfriend. I even heard, Lexi, her best friend, dumped her too. And now everyone knows that she's a virgin. Some people don't even call her Ariana anymore, they call her Mary"He laughs.

"Don't you think it's a little out of line to bet on her right now? I mean she's going through a lot, and I don't want to hurt her"I honestly tell him.

"Why? It's not like you like her? You've been calling her a snobby brat for years!"He says.

"I know, but It'll be kind of messed up to mess with her in the situation she's in right now"I say.