74

As soon as they get to Harry's house, Zayn breathes a sigh of relief that Harry's father isn't there. He can just image how uncomfortable he'd be if he had to keep quiet while this was happening. And if his father ended up overhearing them and coming in on them, that'd be so embarrassing.

Harry doesn't move slow with pulling Zayn up the stairs. They can barely get off the last step before he's roughly taking off their backpacks and throwing them down, then pushing Zayn up against the hall wall and kissing him. It's only a quick kiss on his lips, But he leaves kisses everywhere on his neck and jawline.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks one more time in a breathy tone as he still kisses him. "Because if not, I'll stop right now and take you straight home. I promise."

Zayn shakes his head. "No, I told you I want this. But if you're really as eager as you say you are, why do you keep asking so many questions?"

Harry chuckles and brings his hands to Zayn's bottom. "I don't know. Forget it. Jump and I'll carry you to my room."

"Okay." Zayn does jump and he feels better when Harry catches him and holds him up. Then again, he doesn't  know why he didn't trust Harry wouldn't drop him in the first place. Harry is much more taller, stronger and bigger than Zayn. He always has been.

Harry carries him to the bedroom and puts Zayn down on the foot of the bed. He turns the light in the room on and comes back over to the bed where he's standing up in between Zayn's legs. Zayn takes his glasses off to look up at him but Harry stops him.

"No, no, no. Leave them on. I really like the look."

Zayn raises his brow. It seems like Harry wants him to keep them on as some kind of weird kink. Harry reaches for his shirttail and he lifts it up above his head. When his shirt comes off, his tatted arm is exposed. Zayn wonders how his dad let him get that tattoo. Because his mother probably will never let him get any as long as he's still underage and in school.

"I see you marveling at my tattoo as if you haven't seen one before... You like it."

Zayn swallows and looks away. "I... I don't know. Sorry."

But Harry tenderly swipes a thumb over his lip. "It's okay to say yes."

Zayn just looks up at him in surprise. This is weird. What if Harry is just being sweet now just to reel him in and hurt him again later?

"Do you want me to undress you or do you want to do it yourself?"

Harry figures less touching would help Zayn ease into this but Zayn doesn't really know what to say. Because all the times he's had sex-- other than the first time when he was already naked and went to Harry's  shower-- Harry or those men had undressed him. He thinks that's what he's most comfortable with now. "Uhm... You can... You can do it."

"Okay. I'll be gentle with you then." Harry leans down and kisses him and even though Zayn's eyes are closed when he kisses back, he can feel Harry smiling into it. He's doing a good job of being gentle.

A large reason for that is the drive here was able to calm Harry down. His arousal has dropped quite a bit, which means even though Harry still very much wants this and despite the fact that his erection is clearly showing, he's not going to just throw Zayn on the bed, undress him and then take him as quickly as he can.

Seconds later, Harry is taking Zayn's shirt off and carefully pushing him down on the bed. He bends down on his knees, taking off Zayn's shoes and he stands back up to turn his attention to Zayn's jeans.

Zayn is watching him carefully, the way his long fingers work. He's undoing his belt, unzipping his pants and pulling them down and off, along with his underwear. In a way it's a little terrifying because this is about to be the fifth time he's been with Harry like this. But he holds on to the thought that it'll be over soon. He's just buying time by sleeping with Harry but soon he'll be able to accomplish his real purpose.