72

"I'm really happy."

That's the first thing Harry had told his therapist on Tuesday when he told her how he felt. He hasn't used that five letter word in a long time because he hasn't felt true happiness in a long time. He got to taste a little bit of what true happiness was like before he gave Zayn away to be sexually assaulted by those men for two long hours, but that didn't last long at all. Now that he knows he has Zayn to himself and that no one is going to hurt either of them again, there's a weight lifted and the joy he feels now is insurmountable.

Yesterday after they'd gone over film for the soccer game, Zayn kissed him yet again. And this time, he didn't walk home alone like he normally did. He let Harry take him home.

Something that hadn't happened in a while.

He can't stop simpering when he thinks about how Zayn has kissed him four days in a row. Harry doesn't think he wants anything more than that. All of this is perfect. Everything about is just right.

Finally, something good is happening to him.

"Harry, come on dude. Get off the fucking bus so we can go do our pregame warmups."

Harry looks up to see the bearded one looking down at him impatiently. He's just realized they've reached the soccer field at the high school they'll be playing this evening. They are the only two on the bus.

"Oh. Have you been standing there the whole time?" He asks, grabbing his duffle bag.

"No. I left with everyone else, but Coach told me to come back and find you."

"Right." Harry stands up and both boys walk off the bus.

"What's up with you, Harry? Your head hasn't been in it this week."

"Nothing is wrong with me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive. I'm fine."

"You don't look fine."

"Well I am."

"I sure hope so. Because we've got a game and we need your head in it if we're going to stay undefeated. You're our best player."

"I know, I know."

"And don't forget we're depending on you. So no screw ups."

"I said I know, so stop lecturing me, okay?" Harry growls in annoyance. "Get the fuck away from me, so I can concentrate." Then he jogs onto the field where the coach and the rest of his teammates have already started warmups, leaving the bearded one behind.