21

Zayn isn't sure what's going on now but today Harry has changed. Over the past week since they kissed like that, Harry had been very nice to him. With the exception of him almost telling his three friends his secret of course.

Everyday except for one, he let Zayn walk home on his own without stopping him. And the one day when he didn't let Zayn walk straight home, he took Zayn to his house and up to his room where he kissed him over and over again and left a pretty red love bite on his collarbone. Not even Harry had known why he did it aside from the fact that yeah, he likes Zayn.

But as said before, today Harry had changed. He had snatched Zayn up when no one was watching and dragged him into a supply closet just as he was exiting his last class of the day. Zayn wasn't in the mood for this, but now he finds himself face to face with him.

Harry does not look happy.

"This isn't mutual." Harry says and right off the bat, that confuses Zayn.

"What?"

"I said this isn't mutual. You know damn well that you do what I say whenever I say it. There are no other options. You'd better remember that."

"W-what did I do?" Zayn stutters.

Did I do something wrong?

"Nothing yet. You should just remember that what I say always goes. Don't forget, I kept your little secret Zayn. I could have told them, you know..." He leans forward pressing his mouth against Zayn's cheek and he tucks his fingers down the front of Zayn's pants pulling the shorter boy toward him. "I could have told them how much you like it up your ass but no... I didn't."

Zayn then feels paranoid like there's cameras everywhere watching them, overhearing what he just said. "But then I'd have to tell them how tight and perfect you are whenever I first start fucking you, how beautiful your skin looks when you're completely naked for me and how your facial expression looks after I cum inside of you. I don't want them to know that. It's all for me."

By now, Harry is breathing so heavily against him, that Zayn's cheek feels wet. He hates that feeling.

"Zayn... I'm... I'm getting a feeling just from thinking about me fucking you."

Zayn's eyes go wide. No. He's not about to do anything in this disgusting ass closet.

"Zayn..."

Ignore him. Ignore him.

But it's pretty hard to ignore someone who's calling his name directly into his cheek.

"Yeah?"

"This is torture. Make me feel better. Touch me."

Well that wasn't what Zayn was expecting. "Huh?"

Harry takes his hands from Zayn's pants, reaches down to his own and undoes his belt and zipper. Then he pulls his stiffening member over his underwear so that he's exposed. "Touch me." He commands again in a strained voice.

But Zayn doesn't want to. He wants to go home and maybe work on his homework or something.

"But... Harry, I... I don't want to."

Well, Harry's not talking into his cheek anymore. He's standing straight up and gripping tightly at the spot right at Zayn's shoulder and neck, making Zayn whimper in pain. "What did I just tell you?!" He's whisper hollering.

"Uhm-"

-I said this isn't mutual! That's what I said! You don't get a fucking choice! Now stop being a little bitch." He grabs Zayn's hand, forcing Zayn to touch him. "How does it feel?"

Harry remembers his dad asking him that the first time they ever touched each other.

There's no answer.

"How does it feel Zayn? I'm not going to ask you again."

"I... I don't know..." Zayn says. By now he's already crying. It's the first time Harry has made him cry in a week. "What am I supposed to say?"

Zayn actually doesn't want to hear this answer. Because he knows something horrible is coming.

"Tell me it feels good."

Okay...

"Tell me you want to do more than touch me."

Oh no...

"Tell me..."

Please no. Don't say it.

"Tell me you want to taste me."

He said it.

.

.

Harry actually makes Zayn walk home when he's finished with him. It's a horrible thing to do, but Harry doesn't care. He's showing Zayn what it was like. He's showing him the things he had gone through. Zayn needs to know no one is going to care for him like he might think. Not even the people that should.

Zayn had thrown up twice on the way home. He hates the feeling of needing to throw up but he also hates the way Harry tastes. It never holds in his stomach either. Harry would be pissed at him if he knew he couldn't keep it down.

"You fooled yourself." The voice says to him later that night.

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, Zayn. You did. You fooled yourself. Harry isn't going to change. Don't you know he's using you?"

Yeah, Zayn knows that. "Shut up. I don't need you to remind me."

"He's going to keep touching you if you keep keeping it a secret. He's not going to stop anytime soon. What's wrong with you?"

"I said shut up!"

"But you need to listen to me. Let Harry tell everyone. You'll see it's not that bad."

"Okay, since when do you tell me what to do?!"

"For the last time, I'm your conscience, Zayn. If you would stop ignoring me, you'd see that I'm always telling you what to do. That's my job."

"Well, I am sick of you and your stupid job! That's why I ignore you! So go away!"

"I can't. I only go away when you go away."

That's when a lightbulb pops on in his head. "Well I've got something for you then."

"What?"

Zayn then gets up and reaches under his bed, pulling out his notepad. He grabs a black pen from his dresser and he scans up and down the long list which started out with 36 different options, but is now at 31. "We're going to end this as soon as I figure out how to kill myself. Then you can shut up, Harry won't touch me, my mom will stop judging me and no one will ever have to know about me. It's a win, win."

"A win win? I'm sorry. I don't get it. You'll be dead, Zayn. People will never see you alive again. You'll never get to see what could have happened during the rest of your life."

"Exactly. It's a win, win."

"Things could change. You never know... You don't know. Don't do it, Zayn. I'm begging you. Don't take your life."

This time Zayn doesn't answer him. He just takes the black pen and scratches one of his options from the list.

*****

(N/A) Has your perspective on Harry changed from what it was in the beginning yet?