15

Three times now.

Three times Harry has shoved his dick inside of Zayn. Twice without his permission and Zayn counts the other one as only half his permission since he did kind of start it that day in the school showers.

Well this is strictly just talking about the times when Harry has put  his dick inside Zayn's ass.

There's other places Harry thinks he fits perfectly inside of Zayn. A place penetrated more than three times now. A place that requires Zayn to be, not standing upright, but on his knees. Well, that position is no stranger to anyone who even remotely knows anything about sex. And unfortunately, though it isn't, Zayn wishes this position was unfamiliar to him.

Harry is holding the bottom of Zayn's chin and Zayn looks up at him with glassy eyes. He's also creating saliva in his mouth and swallowing it over and over again, because he's trying to get the taste of Harry out of his mouth without spitting.

Ugh...

They're not even supposed to be here anyway. They're in the school locker rooms that the soccer team always uses before and after soccer practice, but they haven't had practice since the last game of the season. So Zayn is pissed-- even though he wouldn't have eaten lunch anyway-- that he was taken away from the cafeteria, just give Harry a blowjob.

"I have something for you to eat." Harry had told him. He wasn't kidding.

Zayn can just imagine what other people would say if they saw this. The things they would spread. The jokes they would come up with. It's scary to even think about and that's exactly why it's a secret.

"Keep this up and I'll eventually have to reward you. You're getting better and better." Harry's hand is still under his chin and Zayn is still looking at him. The taste still isn't out of his mouth either, but oh well. At this rate, it's never going to be.

"Look at you." Harry says. "Look at how beautiful you are. Perfect, even." He begins to fix his clothes and arrange himself to be school appropriate. He keeps on talking. "But what makes it kinda pointless is that no matter how good you look, no one other than me is ever gonna like you, Zayn. They won't even come close to liking you. Sad isn't it?"

Zayn looks downward accepting his reality. "I know." and Harry chuckles mostly because he knows that's not true. There's probably some girl(Or boy) out there that wants Zayn to be theirs. Harry just wants Zayn under his control and low self esteem seems to be working perfectly.

After he feels like he's presentable enough to be able to go back out with the other students, he grabs hold of Zayn's hair with his hand-- not hard-- just firmly enough to make him look upward at him. "As long as you remember that, you'll be alright and you won't get hurt. M'kay?"

Zayn doesn't say anything else on that. He just watches as Harry grabs his backpack and leaves out of the locker room.