93

Harry reaches out to touch Zayn's cheek, when suddenly Zayn's body begins to shake. And it scares him something awful because this kind shaking isn't a just small tremble, shiver or tremor. Zayn is shaking wildly, flopping sort of like a fish and he isn't even doing anything to stop himself. And even then, his eyes are still closed "Zayn, what's happening?! Stop it!" he shouts. And he's trying to grab him and get him to lie still. It isn't working. Zayn's body convulsions are grave and Harry knows he's having a seizure.

So what does he do when a person is having a seizure? He read once that he's suppose to turn the victim on his or her side or stick a towel in their mouths to keep them from choking on their tongue. But Harry doesn't have a towel. So he struggles to try to turn him over on his side with one hand.

Zayn barely turns enough at all. In fact, he falls sideways off his lap a little, and Harry is unable to stop his head before it slams against the pavement causing his glasses to crack and fall off.

That makes Harry let out a belting scream and he fumbles to pull Zayn toward him. After another few seconds of seemingly fighting with him, everything finally turns calm and Zayn stops shaking.

Harry looks around frantically and down at the boy. His eyes are still shut. "Zayn?"

No answer.

Harry's face turns sour-like and his bottom lip pokes out a little. He feels so helpless and he hates that feeling. This reminds him of those days and nights he spent being terrified of his father. Harry thought he would never get away. He thought he'd be stuck being touched by his father forever. But along came a hero and he saved him. Harry wonders if a hero like him would save him now. Correction... save them.

Blood trickles from Zayn's forehead where he hit it on the pavement and for some reason, even though Harry had just seen his own blood earlier, he can't take it. He can't take seeing something like this from Zayn. Not his Zayn.

He wrestles to pull Zayn closer in his lap and he's able to prop Zayn against the bridge and his body, so that his head touches the bridge and his shoulder is pressed against Harry's chest.

Harry sniffles and hiccups, and he wipes his eyes so he can see clearly. Once he is a little more calm, he stares down at the boy. So many questions run through his brain. Is Zayn alive? Is he breathing? Is he going to be okay? Harry feels so helpless not knowing the answers to those questions.

"Are you gonna wake up?" He asks softly, yet hopeful. But for what feels like time number one hundred, there is no response from him. Only Zayn laying there and not even acknowledging him. So he just runs two fingers downward across his chin and he speaks softly to him.