7

The most embarrassing thing for Zayn is coming to school the next morning and not knowing if Harry has told everyone or not. If he's spread the word about how Zayn takes it up the...

you know what...

or if he's pretending it didn't happen just like Zayn is trying to do. It sucks being clueless. But it's even worse when he finally begins to realize what's actually happening.

"How did I taste yesterday?" Zayn hears in his ear, when Harry sits down on the floor beside to him in the library early the very next morning. He wonders how Harry even knew he was there.

"Disgusting." Zayn mutters. But Harry laughs evilly, because he's a cocky little son of a bitch who begs to differ.

"I'm pretty sure I remember you swallowed."

Zayn wants to throw up, but it's too damn early to be puking and he hasn't even eaten anything to puke up anyway.

"I came to tell you you can't quit the team."

"It's too late."

"But you haven't told the coach yet. So it isn't too late."

"Yes it is. And I'm telling him today."

That's what Zayn thinks. But he's startled when Harry grips the sides of his chin with one hand and turns Zayn to him. "Quit the team, and I'll tell everyone what you did. All I have to do is switch my name out with someone else's and I can make your life a living hell. Trust me. There's not a student here who won't believe me."

Zayn wonders if it's okay to scream right now. It's the Library. So maybe not. And unlucky for him, if he does, Harry will probably still tell everyone and make his life a living hell. He can't let that happen. He can't let any one know about him other than Harry.

Suddenly, there's a palm holding tight over his crotch. It's Harry's again and he's keeping it there as he looks intensely into Zayn's eyes still keeping a controlling hold on his chin. Zayn doesn't want to be touched like this by Harry. Especially when there's a chance that anyone can come around the corner and see this happening.

But the only thing about this is, no matter how much he hates when Harry does this to him, there is this feeling he's getting from being touched in this way and it makes him slightly jerk his hips into Harry's hand.

Harry chuckles taking both of his hands away from Zayn. "Well, well, well. Not so innocent anymore are we?"

Harry stands and Zayn covers himself with his backpack in shame because... it's happening. His pants are tightening. And on a more horrible note, Harry's aware of what he did to him.

"You should definitely take care of that Zayn. Don't forget to think about me while you're doing it." He gives a Zayn a wink and disappears past the bookshelves.

Then as soon as he leaves, Zayn's off to the bathroom to do just what Harry expects him to do.

.

.

.

"You don't get it! I got myself off to Harry!" Zayn spat. "I came to Harry's fucking voice in my stupid head!"

"I'm sorry." This time, Zayn isn't dreaming. It's just the voice of the figure speaking to him. So he's really talking to himself.

"You're not sorry."

"Yes I am."

"Fuck you!"

He starts throwing things around, ripping the books off his bookshelf and he throws the covers on his bed all over the floor. Then for the hell of it, he dumps all the items in his backpack on is floor and he smashes the pictures frames that hang on his wall. It doesn't take long for him to tire himself out, and he lays out in his bed not saying anything.

"Are you all better now?"

"..."

"Zayn."

"..."

"Zayn."

"Go away."

"But Zayn."

"I SAID GO! GET OUT OF MY BRAIN! PLEASE! JUST GO!"

Zayn takes his pillow and puts it over his head as if it will block out the noise. He wonders if he can use this and successfully be able to suffocate himself with it. Probably not. So he doesn't even try.

For now, sleep is all Zayn wants.

Well that, and to forget.