25

The fireworks blast the moment Harry takes Zayn into his mouth. And though unexpected, it isn't the whistling or popping sounds or cheering that make Zayn jump. It's the reality.

The reality that just four and a half months ago, he was unsure of what he liked or whom he liked. And now here he is getting a clear picture of what he likes and boy, does it feel so good. The only thing about it is that his mother would never go for this. She'd probably be having a heart attack now if she knew what was happening in the back of Harry's car. Thinking of that changes everything.

It makes Zayn feel guilty.

A couple more minutes go by as the fireworks continue to be set off and Zayn can't take it anymore when he hears Harry hum "Mmm" over and over as if he... tastes good. There's a vibration sensation it's creating throughout his dick and as much as he doesn't want it to happen, it makes his body go weak and he begins to whimper.

Hearing those sounds, makes Harry's lower region so excited. It's still not his name yet, but he never thought a 15 year could sound so perfect. So innocent. So sexy. So... vulnerable.

Zayn really is his Princess. Zayn is his play toy. And by the time he finishes doing what he wants to do to him in this back seat tonight, Zayn is going to know who he belongs to.