54

Harry stands outside a door at an apartment building. On it is an address that reads "25B". He's been here before, so he knows it's the right place. He knocks on the door and wiggles his fingers to loosen them.

The door opens and it's the same guy who answered the door at the warehouse.

"Ah, Harry. I'm guessing you changed your mind and want your money anyway?"

"I don't want your fucking money." Harry snarls.

"Okay, no need to curse at me. If you don't want my money, then why the hell are you even at my-"

He can't even finish his words because Harry's hand is around his throat and he's backing him up into his apartment. "You son of a bitch!" He yells and he throws him down.

"Harry, what the hell man?!"

He slams the door closed. "Don't play dumb with me, you asshole! I gave you clear instructions! I said no extras and you went and hurt him anyway! You busted his nose and his lip, you whipped him, you fucking pissed all over him and then you left him out there alone in the dark like he didn't mean shit!"

Harry stands looking down at him. His fists are tight.

The man studies him for a bit, then chuckles as he stands back up on his feet. "Oh relax. Don't be a drama queen when you really don't know what happened. We all had a part. Not just me." He rubs his neck where Harry grabbed it. "Zayn was just perfect for us, you know. Everybody got to fuck him. I went first, so he was nice and tight for me."

"Shut up, you piece of shit."

"What? I'm just saying. Wouldn't you like to know you gave us good quality? Wouldn't you like to know how easy it was to hold his head back by those luscious, dark locks and cum in his mouth? He swallowed every bit of it after we threatened to kill him."

"I said shut up!"

"Or what, huh?" the man challenges. "You're just pathetic... Weak. It's funny how you're the one who gave him to us, and now you're upset because we did what you allowed us to do. You're just like the rest of us Harry."

"No I'm not! I'm not like you! I wouldn't beat a sixteen year old until he bleeds when I know he's physically unable to fight back. You're a fucking coward for that!"

"Okay... let me guess. You're only doing this because you like the boy. Right? Because I don't see why it would even matter so much to you unless you no longer think he's just a sex object."

"Fuck off." It's a warning voice.

"Fuck off what? Are you upset that I called him a sex object? Are you mad that Zayn knows what somebody's dick, other than yours, tastes like?"

Harry's fists close tighter than before as the man continues to speak. "Well, how about this. Even if Zayn wakes up a month from now completely healed and he doesn't remember the way I taste, which is... pretty damn good, I won't give a fuck. Because seeing you like this now, makes it all so worth it."

Upon hearing that, Harry immediately charges at him and tackles him to the ground then sits on top of him. Fist after fist connects with the man's face and the man can hardly aim upward to hit Harry back. Harry's punches get harder and harder and as he looks down at this man, he realizes he reminds him so much of his father. Harry hates his father. His father terrorized him for so many years before he went to jail. This is just like getting revenge on the man who scarred him. This feels really good.

Harry continues to hit him until he sees blood splattering. It's really the only thing that makes him stop. He quickly stands up, backs away and up against the wall. He sees it's the man who's bleeding because blood is spilling from his nose. He's also dazed and can barely sit up. Harry has to look at his hands, wondering if he really did that. The blood that covers his knuckles tells him he did. And it also tells him that the rings he put on for this very purpose, did the job.

Suddenly the door to the apartment bursts open and a bald man enters. "Dude, I got the beers... What the heck happened?!" When he goes to sit the six pack down and help his friend, he sees Harry.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" But when he looks down at his bloody hands and puts two and two together, he grabs Harry's collar and jacks him up against the wall.

"You did this, didn't you?! You stupid motherfucker!" He raises his fist and brings it back. "I swear I'm going to-"

"Stop! Don't hit him!"

The bald man turns toward the other guy while still holding Harry firmly. "What do you mean don't hit him? Look at yourself! This boy just fucked up your face!"

The man lazily waves a hand in their direction. "If his dad sees him hurt and he finds out it was because of us, we'll all go to jail for sure. His dad's a cop. Just let him go."

When the bald man hears the three letter word, he turns back to Harry gritting his teeth. "You better be glad. I swear I was gonna beat your ass. Now get out of here before I do it anyway." He let's go of his collar roughly, then pushes Harry away from him. Harry scrambles out of the open door and out to his car.

*

*

*

When Harry gets home, his foster dad is in the living room sitting in front of the TV and eating a microwave dinner. Harry hears him say something that sounds much like a "welcome home" though it's a much longer greeting. He assures his father he is home safe and unharmed before he's tells him he's tired and he slips upstairs to the bathroom to wash the blood that has dried up all over his rings and fingers.

When everything is clean and there is no trace of blood, Harry tiptoes into his room to find Zayn undisturbed. He sits the wet rings out on his dresser and strips down to his underwear and socks. Afterward, he tosses his dirty clothes out of the way and in the corner, then slides in the bed behind Zayn. He wants to cuddle the boy in front of him, but he stays far away enough so he doesn't rub up against his back and irritate his wounds.

"I got him back for you Zayn." he whispers. "From now on, you are my princess, and only mine. Nobody is going to hurt you again. Not even me.