22

It's Christmas break, which means there is no school. There hasn't been for about a week and a half. And today is Christmas. Zayn's mother didn't really think about Christmas this year. She didn't do anything or get anything. But Zayn doesn't care about it. It's not like he wanted anything anyway.

Today Harry is going to pick him up. Actually, it's nighttime and Zayn is waiting by the front door for him. His mother is not happy about it.

"I might not have done anything for today but I still want you home."

Zayn feels bad but at the same time, he doesn't care. She seems to be pretending as always.

"Who's the boy that's coming to pick you up?"

"He's... he's a friend. That's all." Zayn mumbles.

"And what's his name?"

Zayn hesitates. "Uhhh."

"Don't 'uh' me. What's his name?"

"His name is... It's Harry but he's just a friend." Zayn assures before she has a chance to get angry.

"You know I don't believe you, don't you?"

Sadly, yes. Zayn knows she doesn't believe him. But there's a car horn outside that saves him from having to answer her or make her believe that Harry is in fact just a friend and that he hasn't been intimate with him.

"That's him. I guess I'll be back later on tonight." Zayn swings the door open quickly.

"Zayn Malik!" She calls after him, but he ignores her and leaves out of the house.

.

.

.

Harry has the radio on when Zayn gets in the car. It's on low but Zayn can tell it's festive music for the holidays. However, the mere thought of joyful music playing in Harry's car when he has no clue what's going to happen to him makes him feel nauseous. So he places a hand over his stomach.

"You okay?" Harry asks and Zayn nods. "Why are you shaking then?"

"No reason." He hadn't realized he was shaking until then and it takes all he has to stop.

"Calm down. It's okay. It's a good day remember? It's Christmas night."

"O-oh yeah."

"Actually." Harry says lazily. "I shouldn't lie to you like this. You're in my company at 9 o'clock at night. You have a reason to be nervous and I'd be nervous too. You never know what I might do to you or where I'll take you." Zayn doesn't say anything to that but he does start shaking again.

They ride in silence until they reach Harry's mystery destination. Though it isn't a mystery destination at all. It is in fact Harry's house and Zayn is relieved that Harry has chosen to take him some place familiar.

When they get out of the car and go inside, Harry takes his hand, leads him upstairs to his room, then locks the door behind them. He commands Zayn to sit down on his bed in a loving manner and leans down in front of him.

"Look at me."

Zayn looks at him for second but he can't keep his eyes trained on Harry's. They keep darting from Harry to items in the room. There's just something about him that makes Zayn feel like he's not supposed to look at him.

"Zaayynn..." He sings. "...Look at meee." His tone seems warning-like, as in if Zayn doesn't do it, he'll get hurt. So he forces himself to.

"Do you know what a living hell feels like?"

What kind of question is that?

"Are you going to answer me?"

"Huh?"

"Do you know what a living hell feels like?"

He shakes his head. "I... N-no."

He strokes Zayn's chin with his fingertips. "Well, don't worry. You will. Wanna know how you will?"

He shrugs unsurely and cautiously.

"Because I'm gonna put you through it. That's how. I'm gonna ruin your life. You're gonna hurt Zayn. You're gonna cry every night and you... are going to know what it's like. I'm going to break you. Harry then makes a quick movement to grab the collar of his shirt making Zayn shriek.

"This is going to be so much fun, I can taste it." And he buries his face into Zayn's neck smiling into it. "I've got lots of stuff for you to do. For us to do. And I won't stop until you..." And then he laughs so evilly that Zayn gets this horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach. He's nauseous again. "I'm not going to stop until you're just like me. Until you feel everything I feel."

When Harry let's go, it's obvious that Zayn is trembling. Harry likes it though. No, he loves it. He never wants Zayn to stop trembling when ever he touches him.

"I'm pretty sure you're hungry, seeing as I told you not to eat anything before I picked you up." Harry says as he takes off his own shoes. "So I made something to eat."

That catches Zayn off guard, but he stays quiet.

"Yes, I made something eat. Don't look at me like that. Now take off your coat and your shoes and meet me downstairs in the kitchen."

What?

How?

He's back. The caring Harry is suddenly back.

Really? What's going on with Harry?

Zayn wants to know that too.