19

"Harry take this pen and write down the way you feel." Dr. Kershman says, trying to hand Harry a pen.

"No."

Sadly, Dr. Kershman always has this problem, when it comes time to getting Harry to admit the way he feels at the beginning of a new month.

"I feel the same shitty way." He says. "And I don't get it. Why do I have to always write down how I feel anyway? It's pointless."

"No, it's not pointless. Trust me." She tries. "I am your therapist. This will help you."

"It still won't change what happened."

"I know. But I need to see what's changing. I need to see if you're getting better."

Harry gets angry at hearing those words. "Better? How am I gonna get better?! The only way I can get better is if it never happened!"

"Harry, calm it down please." She warns but Harry stands up.

"No! Don't tell me to calm it down! You didn't have to go through that!"

"I know I didn't but-"

"-Did your dad ever touch you?!"

"No."

"Then you don't know anything! You don't!"

He doesn't give her a chance to stop him before he's out the door of the office and running to his car. He's probably not fit to be driving either but he does, and after 3 different occasions of needing to honk his horn and ignoring a couple of stop signs, he's back home and up in his room.

He hasn't even come close to not being angry anymore. In fact he's pissed. He hates the thought of it all.

Why would she do that?! Why would she make me relive those moments when I'm trying to forget them!

Suddenly he can feel hands all over his body, touching and feeling places and he hates it. He becomes so frustrated that he undresses out of all his clothes, even his underwear, because he doesn't want anything that may even feel like a hand, touching him. He huddles in a corner with his back up against the wall, but he never cries. Not even a tear.

He just sits there staring at the floor. He sits there thinking about how he's spent the last 3 years of his life trying his best to make someone feel all the horrible things he ever felt or had to endure as a child. It took him forever to find the right someone.

But now that he's found it in Zayn, he won't stop until his mission is complete.