6

Zayn had come in and taken himself a hot shower trying to wash himself thoroughly and erase any trace that Harry had been on or inside of him. Even now, he still doesn't think he's clean enough but he had figured that if he kept scrubbing long enough, he'd eventually scrub off his skin. Well, he definitely doesn't want that, so he decides to leave well enough alone and have himself a little nap.

•••...•••...•••...•••...•••...

"Shh. It's okay Zayn. Shh." The figure rubs his back and kisses his shoulder and Zayn leans into the figure letting his tears fall on him.

"I don't know what to do. I'm not even a virgin anymore."

"I know."

"I lost it to him."

"I know."

"Wait... I lost my virginity to Harry fucking Styles?" Zayn grabs at his hair and growls loudly. "I hate him! I hate him! I hate him! And I hate myself equally for doing those disgusting things with him!"

"You don't mean that."

"Yes I do!"

"No you don't... You can't hate yourself equally as you do him."

"You're right. Because I hate myself more than I hate him!"

Zayn begins to sob harder and by now, he's hiccuping cries from lack of air. The figure says nothing.

•••...•••...•••...•••...•••

This right here, sums up all the times he's ever thought about making his heart stop once and for all. This is exactly it. And right now this seems to be the small little spark that's gradually putting him back on that track again.