24

"But it's 11 o'clock. Where can you possibly be going?" Zayn's mother scowls.

"With Harry."

"Where?"

"I don't know." And that's actually the truth.

"I'm starting to think Harry is bad company if he's just going to keep picking you up at night to go places."

"It's going to be New Years. That's why. New Years starts at midnight."

"I know when it starts." She huffs."You're not going to a party to drink and do drugs are you?"

"No."

"Do you promise?"

"Yes, I promise. She gives another annoying look like she wants to keep pressing on to get him to stay home, but then she just walks off heading down the hallway. "Do what you want. Whatever happens to you happens."

It's safe for Zayn to assume his own mother is now sick of him and doesn't care what happens to him.

It's not long until Harry's car is pulling up and Zayn walks out of the house and gets in the car. Immediately, Harry holds out something to Zayn. Actually, it's two somethings. "Here."

It's dark but the streetlights are shining enough for him to see what it is. He chokes on his own air as he takes it from him.

"We're going to need those soon."

Okay, so now Zayn knows what Harry wants him for on this night. But where are they going?

"We're going to the fireworks show."

"I...I asked that out... out loud?" He stumbles.

"Yes, you did."

"Oh."

Again, like last time, they ride in silence, not saying anything.

When they arrive, Zayn sees that the fireworks show is in a huge open field. There are already many cars parked on the grass in a neat and orderly fashion. He is expecting Harry to park near all of them, but he doesn't. Instead, he parks way away from everyone so they are somewhat hidden up against the trees. In fact, they're so hidden, it's scary.

Instead of getting out of the car, Harry climbs between the two front seats to the back seat.

"Come on, Zayn. You too."

"Uh... Okay." and he climbs back there with Harry. When he finally sits down, he can pay enough attention to see other people sitting out on their cars in their coats and hats and for those not sitting on their cars, they are sitting in it with the drop top down or with their heads peeking through the sun roofs. They are all there for the same thing but there are only two people out of place. It's Zayn and Harry.

Just as Zayn's mind begins to wander in that direction, he feels a pair of lips at his chin and they trail down his neck.

"You should really take this coat off." Harry says, cutting through the silence. "It's just going to be in the way."

Zayn listens and with Harry's help, it's off in a few seconds and thrown in the front seat.

"You still have those condoms?"

"Yeah..."

"Sit them in the cupholder for now and we'll use them in a minute." So he does. But before the packets barely have a chance to leave Zayn's fingertips, Harry is already pouncing on him kissing him full on his lips. Zayn's lips tighten from the initial shock until Harry grips his waist telling Zayn to kiss him back. He follows as ordered.

Exchanging saliva with Harry is something Zayn never wanted to do. But he's learned to get used to it and he's learned to pretend to love anything Harry loved regardless of how it's made him feel. Harry takes his hands and goes for Zayn's shirttail, lifting it up. Then he detaches his lips from Zayn's.

"Arms up and let's take this off, babe."

Zayn's brows crinkle.

Babe?

"Zayn, lift your arms." He raises them as high as he can without hitting the ceiling and Harry takes his undershirt and top shirt off all at once, tossing them to the front passenger seat. Instantly, the chilly air makes him hiss.

"Cold?"

"Yeah."

"Don't worry. I'll warm you up pretty good in a minute." Harry takes his own shirts off tossing them in the front driver seat and afterwards, wastes no time going for the zipper of Zayn's jeans. Zayn peeks around to see if anyone is watching, but he's so self conscious now, he's forgotten they've parked way away from anyone else. But it's a sufficient assurance for him that it's dark out and all he sees is a countdown clock that was once at eight minutes, but is now at five.

He lifts his lower half at Harry's command and within less than a minute, he's fully naked and lying back on the seat with his shoes and everything in the passenger seat. He just closes his eyes waiting for Harry to undress himself.

As for Harry, he's paid attention enough times to know how Zayn reacts. He knows Zayn doesn't like to be with him this way. The thing is, he doesn't care. He didn't want to be with his father this way either, but he didn't get a choice. So neither does Zayn. But one thing he cannot stand is that this will be the fourth time he's been with Zayn and he's yet to hear his name being called when he's thrusting inside of him. Well, aside from when he raped Zayn in the school locker room, but hollering in panic is not what he means. He wonders how his voice would sound when he's straining out those two syllables, when he's all hot and bothered and gasping for air as he begs Harry to stop. Or when he's so close to an orgasm, that he has no choice but to moan out the name of the one causing it.

It's almost too much for him and he wants to force Zayn to call out his name that way. But no. He still likes Zayn. Zayn is his princess. He wants Zayn to do that when he's ready.

Zayn's eyes are closed when he feels Harry's mouth. But it's the way he feels it that makes him reopen his eyes. Harry's literally sucking at the skin on Zayn's tummy and it feels good. It's new for a 15 year old boy and it's hard to get used to. But it's sending butterflies all through him and he smiles warmly, looking down at the older boy. This goes on nearly a minute and Harry's mouth never leaves Zayn's body. Instead, he allows his tongue loose, letting it run over his bellybutton and down past the impression of which was created by the waistband of Zayn's underwear. It's dipping dangerously close to his dick.

"You're like my little princess, Zayn. No, you are."

No stop. Zayn thinks. I'm not a girl.

Of course Harry still talks anyway. "A prince always takes care of his princess."

I'm not a fucking princess! Zayn mentally argues, because he's not. He's just a 15 year old boy. And that's that.

"I'm going to take care of you."

Zayn is looking at the ceiling when he feels this wonderful, wet feeling running up and down the shaft of his dick. It isn't hard to recognize it's Harry's tongue, though it is extremely hard to believe. Harry's mouth has never gone anywhere close to this part of his body before. It's Zayn's first time having this done to him. Maybe now, he can understand how Harry feels when Zayn's giving him the same treatment.

"This will be fun. Won't it princess?"

Zayn grunts, already knowing he'll hate that nickname as time goes on. But what can he do about it? Harry will just get upset if he opposes it in any way. So he'll just keep his mouth shut.

And in all fairness, this does feel so good right now. So he'll definitely be Harry's princess, if it means this won't be stopping anytime soon. At least for tonight...