28

Harry sits down across from his three buddies with a sigh. The bearded one, the blue eyed one and the blonde haired one all look at him.

"What are you guys staring for?" Harry asks. "And why are you all smiling like dumbasses?"

"There's a new girl." The blue eyed one says.

"New? But we're halfway into the school year. Who would transfer to a new school then?"

"Doesn't matter. She and her family just moved here. And she looks so good it's a sin."

Harry sighs. "I don't care."

"Well that's new." The bearded one laughs.

"Not really."

"Shouldn't you have a girlfriend by now? I've never seen you with one in four years of our friendship."

"That's because he's always just talking about them." The blonde one says. "He's always talking about fucking them but he never does."

"True that." The blue eyed one agrees.

"Look." Harry says sternly. Because he feels like he's being ganged up on by his own friends. "You don't know what I've done."

"No, but we know who you haven't done and it's the new girl."

"Okay who is this new girl then? What's her name?" He asks, though the mere thought of a girl is turning him off and making him want to run away.

"We'll point her out for you. But if you really want to know her name, you have to meet her yourself."

"I'll meet her later."

"Too late." And before Harry can even argue, he's already waving over some girl with dark brown hair and she's wearing a cute little sweater.