33

"I can't believe you rejected that girl." The blue eyed one says.

"Oh well."

"Oh well? Seriously? Dude, you could've had her wrapped around your finger." The bearded one says.

"Yeah, but you chose not to. Are you still a virgin or what?" The blonde haired one asks. "Because you're acting like you're scared of sex."

"No. I'm not a fucking virgin. And I'm not scared of sex either." Harry says. "As a matter of fact, screw all three of you for lying to her anyway. You're lucky I'm not bashing your fucking faces in for setting me up yesterday. What kind of friends are you?"

For some reason, all at once, they appear to immediately regret what they've done. But really, they have just remembered how losing Harry as a friend means they lose out on the popularity they've worked hard to gain by following up behind him.

"We're sorry bro."

"Yeah, we're sorry."

"We won't do it again. Promise."

Harry frowns and lazily pushes around the food on his lunch tray. "It's alright. I forgive you guys."

But honestly, he only forgave them because he doesn't have time to ponder about his "friends" dumb decisions. He's got something better to think about. Tomorrow is a big day. Tomorrow is Zayn's birthday.