56

Zayn has been brushing his teeth and his tongue for twenty minutes. That's what he's been doing.

He can't get the taste of six different men out of his mouth, no matter how much toothpaste and mouthwash he uses and no matter how hard he tries. In fact, he's been brushing so hard and for so long, his tongue burns and his gums have bled three times.

Now, is the last time he's going to brush his teeth, so he spits out the toothpaste and gargles with a small amount of mouthwash. He guesses this is probably the cleanest his mouth has ever gotten. But even then, it still feels dirty.

After he rinses his toothbrush off, he puts it back and then turns on the water for a bath. He remembers having been washed by Harry yesterday but that won't stop Zayn from taking another one. He feels too filthy right now. Too unclean.

He can still feel their hands all over his body. He can feel their hands pressing down on his waist and pulling his legs back to hold him in place as they took turns shoving their fingers and private parts inside of him. He hears their voices as they threatened to burn him alive where he was if he wouldn't swallow and it makes him mentally gag as he thinks about the way they grabbed his hair and laughed at him when he choked on them. He feels uneasy knowing these men forced him to have more than one orgasm and he tries to forget the numerous amount of sex toys they had brought and used on him. And then when he thinks about whatever it was they used to hit him across his back, he just wants to hide from the world and cry.

So he does.

When his bath water is ran and he's sitting in the tub, he buries his face in his hands.

"I'm so dirty." He says aloud to himself through his tears. "No wonder everyone hates me."

And then for a while that is the way he sits in the tub. He is truly convinced that no one could ever or would ever love him for that very reason. And if that's the case, then why even bother living?