10

Early in the morning, Zayn walks in the Library toward his favorite spot. But as he rounds the corner, he sees Harry already sitting there. It makes him scared and he even turns to leave until he hears his voice. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. There's consequences for it."

Zayn pauses at the sound of those words.

Consequences? What kind of consequences? Do I really want to know? No.

So he turns around and faces Harry. "I... I wasn't going anywhere..."

Harry chuckles darkly. "Then sit."

Zayn reluctantly sits down next to him, being sure to cover himself with his backpack. He remembers what happened last time he left himself exposed "Why are you so scared Zayn? I mean, really... I thought we slept together. More than once, right?"

Harry sounds somewhat caring and heartfelt, but Zayn knows he really isn't. "You know good and well that I didn't want it, Harry." He grits at him with a scowl.

Those words...

Harry doesn't like them and they immediately anger him to the point where he raises his fist and punches Zayn in the mouth, causing those hazel eyes to fill with tears.

"You're a Liar. Don't you ever fucking lie to me like that again. Understand? If you didn't want it, you wouldn't have done it. And you did it. "

Zayn is beyond dumbfounded because he knew Harry would touch him inappropriately and trick him into doing things that he didn't want to do but he did not know he'd hit him too. He begins to cry silently and Harry laughs.

"You're worthless, pathetic, and useless. Which explains why you have no friends and which explains why you will only forever be used for one or two things that make me happy. And I think you know what those are, don't you? Yeah, I'm sure you do."

Zayn looks down at his bag, not wanting to think about the ways he makes Harry happy. Because they are the ways he hates making Harry happy. He jumps when Harry touches his now gradually swelling lip and runs his thumb across it.

"I've gotta go. If the guys ever see me with you, I'll never hear the end of it. But I'm sorry for hitting you. You know that right?"

No, you're lying and I don't believe you.

"Yeah." Zayn nods avoiding Harry's eyes as he stands up.

"I'll see you some other time. Be good for me."

Zayn is still looking down and doesn't catch his wink.