Mobile Encounter

Hi guys

First things first if you love merlin and these one shots and my merlin and kira story u most likley like the new story i posted called Merlin: The Return of Morgana only a sneak peek up at the moment first chapter will be up soon within the next day or so

Anyway back to my one shots now

This is just a little bit of fun with an idea i had lol

Hope you enjoy it

Their will be at another part

---------------------

Merlin’s POV

I woke up this morning to the strangest sound I had ever heard, it was like this loud sound which was stopping me to keep my eyes closed any longer.

I opened my eyes quickly and looked around to find this weird looking shaped plastic thing with a screen off some kind.

I picked it up and it said “Emma calling”

I was bewildered to what the heck it was, what it was doing in my room and what it was meant to be used for...maybe it was some prank or someone trying to enchant me....

I began to press the weird looking buttons on the phone. The music stopped playing but was replaced by a girl voice saying “Hello, excuse I think I forgot my phone...my fault my mother told me not to leave my phone lying around”.

“You’re phone I don’t know what you are talking about” I said.

“Oh...I am Jade, this is my friend’s phone, wait who are you” she asked me.

“I am Merlin” I said to her.

“Flip, flip, flipping hell, Merlin, the greatest Warlock of all time...oh crap how could I be so stupid leaving my phone in your time, don’t worry I will come collect it see you soon” said the voice and then the chamber fell silent.

I stood in my room in shock for a few seconds before I ran into the other part of the chamber.

“Gaius...help I have either lost my mind or beginning to lose it or I am being enchanted” I said to him.

“Slow down Merlin” said Gaius.

I put the phone out in front of him.

“Can you see this, it spoke to me, this weird bloody thing spoke to me we are so in trouble” I said as I shoved it in his hand and starting pacing the chamber with a worried expression on my face.