Merlin's love interest part 5

This is way short as i said i was not plannig to do a part 5

But i hope you enjoy it even tho it way way short XD

--------------------------------------------

I dragged myself into Gaius’s chambers and completely ignored him and went straight to bed but guess what Gaius did?

He tried to be my father and come and comfort me and normally I liked that but not right now because he would not understand and he would get angry too.

I felt trapped and no one could help me or that was how it felt.

“Annabell what are you doing in here” asked Gaius loudly.

I sat up shocked what was she thinking coming here.

“Where are you going” said Gaius with moments later finding my bedroom door flying open to find Annabell looking over at me.

“I love you Merlin don’t you understand that and I don’t care what Arthur says or Uther or Gaius I want to be with you” said Annabell.

“Annabell” I said.

“Tell me Merlin that you don’t love me and then I will leave you alone but if you don’t then I don’t see why we cannot be with each other” said Annabell.

“Annabell you don’t understand what my future involves and how different I am to most” I said to her.

“What do you mean” asked Annabell.

“Annabell I have destiny to protect Arthur until he becomes king and I protect him with magic” I said to her.

Annabell came over to me and kissed me on the lips “i have magic too Merlin, lets protect Arthur together as well as knock the sense into him when he messes up like he did tonight” smiled Annabell.

Annabell had magic was it the truth but that didn’t matter right now as I kissed Annabell because I loved her.