Love from Uther Part 4

Merlin’s POV

“Have you seen Merlin?” asked Arthur as he entered into the chamber.

“No I haven’t,” said Uther.

“Ok thanks. I’ll ask Gaius,” said Arthur as he left the room again.

I’m stuck in Uther’s wardrobe right now. Uther went over to the door and locked it again before he came over to the wardrobe and opened it. He looked at me and grinned.

He pulled me out the wardrobe and led me over to the bed. Uther loosened the ropes a little but not much so he could tie me to the bed instead. I gulped, I don’t like this one little bit.

He made sure I was tied down probably before he went in his draw and pulled out some scissors .Oh no. He pulled off my boots and socks before he yanked off my trousers and underwear. He looked at me and began to kiss up my legs.

I couldn’t do anything, I can’t reveal my magic but I can’t take this for much longer. Uther started to cut my top right up the middle before he ripped it away. His evil smile made me want to kick him but before I got the chance he began to tie my legs to the bed now too.

Once he was done I lay on the bed naked with nothing on. He shoved a rag into my mouth so I couldn’t speak. I tried to move, tried to do something but I couldn't. He began to kiss me all over and I couldn’t do anything as he did so.

As he stopped he began to take off his own top and trousers and not long later he was naked in front of me too. I started to gag and not because of the rag in my mouth. He lent right against me and felt his privates rub against mine.

He rubbed against me for a while before he shoved his privates up my bum. I screamed out in pain but it was blocked by the gag. “You love it really don’t you Merlin. You love me,” he whispered gently against my ear.

As he continued I started feeling strange and before long I began to enjoy what Uther was doing to me and I wanted to join him. “I love you,” I whispered to Uther.

What is happening to me?

---------------------------------

HAHA there we have it guys

I could end it here?

If you want more of this please drop a comment and let me know thanks :)

Please do vote and comment.

Hope you enjoyed it