Dancing Merlin

Arthur’s POV

 I’ve seen many things in my life, many things but what I saw when I entered my chamber that afternoon would stay in my head forever. I approached my chamber to find it ajar. Merlin must be back from cleaning my armour.

As I pushed open the door I found Merlin my stupid idiot manservant dancing. Not your typical tapping your foot or nodding of the head he was dancing with his whole body around my chamber.

I watched in amusement as his arms swung all over the place and his feet made thuds on the floor. I stood watch wondering how long it would take for him to figure out I was here. After a while I got really bored and headed further into the room. “Afternoon sire,” said Merlin.

“What are you doing?” I couldn’t help but ask.

“What does it look like,” Merlin teased me.

“Stop dancing,” I demanded but he continued. As I went to go around him he started dancing in front of me and he somehow got me to do it with him for a few minutes before my lips smacked against his.

“You got to love it really,” Merlin whispered.

“No but I love this so I’ll let you of,” I said as I continued to kiss him and put my hand up his top.

“All because I’m dancing you want to make out?” Merlin asked.

“Anything to stop you dancing,” I smiled.

------------

Yh no idea what this is about but Imy showed me this game and it kind of gave me this idea so I oh her for this one shot THANKS MY CUDDLY RABBIT :P