Merlin's love interest part 2

HI guys

Here is part 2 for you

Please enjoy

and leave a comment on what you think

-----------------

I'm coming back from the kitchens with Arthur's dinner but I'm already late so I'm in a hurry. As I turned the corner at a very fast pace I crashed straight into.....Annabell.

I found myself falling back landing on the floor with Arthur's food all over me and just my luck I had got him a stew for dinner.

I looked up at her and took everything in. Her blue eyes, her long blond curly hair down and her wonderful colorful dress she wore and to top it all of the crown she wore on her head, she looks like a true princess.

Annabell knelt down in front of me smiling "I thought my little brother was clumsy."

"Sorry," I said with my cheeky grin.

"It is alright first time I've been able to smile with out it being fake today," she giggled as she put her hand out to help me up.

"No, no, no I can do it," I smiled.

"Take my hand now," she said kindly.

"I am just a servant," I said sadly

"Why does that matter?" she asked.

I took her hand and she helped me to my feet. I looked at the floor and sighed. "So what is your name?" she asked smiling.

"Merlin," I said to her.

"Merlin...I like that name. My name is Annabell but you probably already know that everyone else does."

"It is nice to meet you my lad.....Annabell," I decided to say when I saw her glare at me weirdly.

"I should probably leave you too it, you are going to have to go get another dish and clean yourself up," she laughed.

"Oh I completely forgot...he is going to kill me," I said as I ran off but stopped and turned to look at Annabell.

"I will see you around Merlin I know what Arthur can be like," she smiled as she turned and was out of my sight.

------------

Alright guys that part 2 over but guess what

PART 3 COMING SOON ^_^