Helen and Percival part 6

Helen’s POV

“BACK AWAY!” I shouted as I ran into the throne room chucking my high heels off as I did.

“Oh look who decides to join us, the bride,” laughed Morgana as she had Percival at her feet who looked badly hurt. I saw Merlin knocked out on the ground near Morgause who was keeping an eye on him. They know he has magic now. They don’t know I have magic though.

“Helen get out of here!” shouted Arthur.

“Not until this bitch learns a lesson!” I shouted.

“No Helen,” I heard Percival say.  I looked around to find Uther had been knocked out too. Why haven’t they killed him yet? Not that I want him dead it’s just they wanted him dead forever. Wouldn’t that be first on their list?

“Did you hear me?” I shouted at Morgana.

“I did but I’m not backing away,” she laughed.

“You give me no choice,” I said as I put my hand out and sent Morgause flying back straight into a wall. I rushed over to Merlin and shook him awake. I needed his help to win this. Two people with magic is better than one and I want to make sure he is alright.

Merlin slowly opened his eyes. “Helen what happened?” he asked.

"I don’t got time to explain,” I said as I used a spell to block the spell Morgause sent at me and Merlin. I helped Merlin to his feet.

“We need to stop them,” said Merlin but he was finding it hard to stand.

“I know. Come on you two scared of us two?” I laughed.

“No way!” shouted Morgana as her and her sister came towards us. Merlin and I enchanted the same spell and watched as the wind went towards them. It hit them both and threw them through the window of the throne room. We heard them screaming and moaning from outside.

I rushed over to Percival to make sure he was alright. “Percival,” I whispered.

“I’m fine,” he said to me as he kissed me on the lips.

Arthur rushed over to Merlin. “I’m so sorry Merlin. You were trying to just protect us. You and Helen have magic? Why did you never tell me?” he asked.

“I’m sorry Arthur. Truly I am.  I wanted to but I couldn’t. You would have just killed me. Since I’m revealing stuff here, I also want you to know that I love you Arthur. I always have,” I said to him.

I watched in amazement as Arthur leaned into Merlin and kissed him gently on the lips. “Arthur,” Merlin managed as Arthur pulled away.

“I love you too,” he whispered as he kissed him again.

“It worked out,” laughed Percival.

“Yeah but we are still not married,” I said sadly.

“I can quickly marry you now.”

“That would be perfect,” I smiled.

I married Percival that day. We would be together forever. We may still have problems to face and families to build but right now my life couldn’t get any better.

THE END!

---------------------------

I hope you have enjoyed it

Thanks for the support

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like. It make ME SMILE LIKE A LOT AND ALSO YOU GET AN...............

MAGICAL RABBIT WOOHOO ENJOY :P