Love from Uther Part 2

Arthur’s POV

I had noticed my father acting odd as well as Merlin ever since they had a chat one to one without me in the room. I had asked both of them about it but they kept shoving me off.

I had to find out what is going on with them before I explode from lack of knowledge. It’s in my best interest to know what my father and Merlin are up to. My father is my father and Merlin is my manservant, I have a right to know.

I watched as Merlin continued to clean my floor and I couldn’t help but grin. As I was about ask him something someone knocked on my door. “Come in,” I called.

“Good morning, Arthur. I will need another word with, Merlin,” said Uther.

“Are you sure?”

“I am sure,” he smiled.

I watched as Merlin got up from the floor and left my chamber with my father. What is going on with those two?

Merlin’s POV

As soon as I closed the chamber door and faced the king I found him standing right in front of me. He was so closed to me he could probably kiss me.

“How are you?” he asked me.

“I’m fine,” I said to him.

“I don’t want you to be fine. I want you to be good. Maybe I can make you good,” he smiled.

“Are you feeling alright, sire?” I asked him with a worried expression,

“I am feeling fine, Merlin but you would make me feel great too,” he said as his lips got so close to mine I backed away a little.

“Is that it then, sire, “I said as I went to turn away but he brought me into an embrace and I couldn’t do anything as his lips smacked against mine.

-----------------------------------------------

HAHA, that was part 2. OMG i know what your thinking this is so disgusting or what not but i had to do it. Hope you enjoyed it.

Any votes or comments would mean a lot thanks :)