Gaius's son part 1

HI guys this idea is from rach and i said would give it ago and see waht i could come up with so  please let me know what you think thanks

-----------------------

Merlin’s POV

Merlin woke up early as Gaius wanted him to go picks some herbs out in the forest before he went to wake Arthur up.

Merlin entered into the forest and found the herbs he was looking for as he kneeled down and started to put them into his basket he heard movement nearby but he ignored it, probably only a bird.

As Merlin put the last herb into the basket he heard movement nearby again but he had no idea what it was.

He got to his feet and then a giant mole shot out from the trees but it was chasing something but before Merlin could react to what was happening the figure the mole was chasing ran straight into him and they both hit the ground hard.

The mole stopped and hanged over them and Merlin did the only thing he knew how to do .

Using his magic and revealing his secret to a complete stranger but he had no choice.

Merlin shouted the spell and the mole went flying back and got knocked out.

Merlin got to his feet “Take my hand” said Merlin to the figure that had landed on top of him.

Merlin helped the figure to his feet and the he noticed his features for the first time.

His brown hair was messy but everything else reminded him so much to Gaius but he had no idea why.

“Thank you....” began the man.

“Merlin” he smiled.

“Thank you Merlin you saved my life I lost my sword along the way” smiled the man who was probably not that much older than Merlin maybe a couple of years

“Oh no problem” smiled Merlin.

“You have magic are you hiding or” began the man.

“Oh no...I live in Camelot but no one knows I have magic apart from my guardian” said Merlin.

“Oh I see smart move I am Max by the way and since you live in Camelot then maybe you know my father” asked Max.

“Maybe what is his name” asked Merlin.

 “My father is called Gaius” said Max.

Merlin’s mouth fell open Gaius has a son and he is standing in front of me.

“Merlin are you alright” said Max.

“Yeah fine” said Merlin.

“So do you know him” asked Max.

Merlin nodded his head a little knowing one thing Gaius had a lot of explaining to do.