Emma, Zana, Merlin and an elephant

Zana’s POV

I was slumped on the sofa with Emma sitting next to me us both cuddled up next to each other with one blanket watching episode 6 of series 4.of Merlin.  This is Emma’s favourite episode of series 4 maybe even the whole program together. We are watching the bit where Morgana has Merlin tied up.

Emma looked at me and giggled. I knew why. We both have this thing for Colin who plays Merlin. I mean what is not to like about him. Seeing Colin/ Merlin tied up like that can’t get any fitter or less he is wet.

“If only hey,” Emma nudged me and I laughed along with her.

I looked back at the screen and that was when suddenly the telly went all weird and instead of it cutting to the next scene Merlin somehow untied himself and came towards the Camera. I watched in amazement as Colin came out of the screen of my TV and stood in front of both of us.

Emma and I looked at each other in shock before back to him. “What just happened?” I asked confused.

“Well you may believe this or not but you could say it’s a miracle,” he laughed. I knew how much Emma liked Colin but I like him too and since Arthur isn’t here I took my opportunity. I went under my stairs and brought out an elephant and showed it to Colin.

“Hey do you like my elephant?” I asked him.

“Oh yeah it’s really cute,” grinned Colin. Oh he so likes me.

Emma’s POV

I saw what Zana was trying to do but she wasn’t going to win so easily. I love Zana with all my heart but two can play at that game. I pushed in between Zana and Colin grinning. “I think you are amazing. You’re so talented and your accent is to die for,” I smiled.

“Colin is more interested in my elephant,” said Zana.

“I actually write stories about Merlin you know. I mean you’re brilliant and so is Merlin,” I said to him.

“What about my elephant?” asked Zana trying to get Colin’s attention.

“There is more to life then elephants right Colin?” I asked him.

“Indeed. So Emma what interests you so much in Merlin?” he asked me. I smiled at Zana.

“Yeah but she is cute right?” I asked Colin as I stroked the elephant.

“Yeah she is,” laughed Colin.

“I’m sorry Zana you can have him,” I nudged her.

“Nah you can have him,” she nudged me back.

That was when Bradley appeared out of nowhere. I kissed Colin on the lips and she kissed Bradley.

------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

This idea was given to me b Zana thanks hun my prat :p