Helen and Percival Part 5

Helen’s POV

I looked out the window of the chamber with my white wedding dress on and my veil over my head but I could see through it just about. I took a deep breath in. This is my wedding day.

The day I’m going to marry Percival and be happy forever. Merlin told Arthur who told his father about him being my brother. My mother is now here to be at the wedding and Merlin is giving me away.

I turned around to look at the chamber as clean as silent as I had expected it to be. I wanted to spend the last few minutes not married alone to think, to look back at life and to understand this is a good step forward.

The door to the chamber flung open to reveal an out of breath Gauis. “Gaius what is wrong?” I asked confused.

“Helen you must come fast. Morgana has attacked the throne room. Arthur is knocked out and she has Uther with a knife to his throat,” he said to me.

“What about Merlin?” I asked worried.

“When Morgana attacked he had no choice but to use his magic. Arthur flipped out and accidently knocked him out. He regretted it as soon as he did it as he realised he was only trying to protect him and his father,” said Gaius.

“Wait what about Percival?” I asked him.

“Percival....”

-------------------------

CLIFFHANGER DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN (DRAMATIC I'M BEING RIGHT NOW LOL)

HOPE YOU LIKED IT

Don't forget to vote and comment if u love or like it guys mean 100 SUNS TO ME (don't ask me what that means just say it means I'LL BE VERY HAPPY)